No dance, Akshay wants action movie with Hrithik (Movie Snippets)May 18th, 2011 - 6:27 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 18 (IANS) Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is sure he can’t match dance steps with Hrithik Roshan, but he hopes to make an action film with him some day.
Akshay was quick to shower praise upon Hrithik after watching the promo of the latter’s forthcoming dance reality show “Just Dance”.
“Hrithik is a one of a kind actor… He must know he makes all us heroes envy his moves… What that man brings to the dance floor is refreshing, extremely talented, and everything the youth needs to see in a hero,” said Akshay.
Akshay hopes Hrithik plans to open a dance school soon.
“If he opens a dance school, I know my son would be the first to attend. Hrithik has performed some of the most memorable and difficult dance steps in the last decade. I, of course, would never dance a duo with this guy, but I’d definitely love to make an action film with him,” he added.
Ravishing Raveena joins Twitter
Bollywood’s “Mast mast” girl Raveena Tandon is the latest Indian celebrity to join social networking site Twitter.
Raveena was welcomed by celebrity jewellery designer Farah Khan Ali, who posted: “A Big shout to my childhood buddy and close friend Raveena @TandonRaveena on twitter. Let’s give her a warm welcome.”
The actress joined the site May 2, but started tweeting actively Tuesday.
“Slow on this but will catch up reeeeaaalll fast!! Thanks guys for such sweet messages (sic)!!” she posted.
The 36-year-old national award-winning actress will soon be seen in Amitabh Bachchan-starrer “Bbuddah…Hoga Terra Baap”, set for a July 1 release.
Javed, Shabana head for Istanbul
Writer-lyricist Javed Akhtar and his actress-social activist wife Shabana Azmi have packed their bags and left for a summer vacation in Istanbul.
“Javed and I enroute to Istanbul for a short break. It’s his first time and I’m sure he will love it as I do,” Shabana posted on her Twitter page.
The duo got married in 1984, after Akhtar’s divorce from Honey Irani, with whom he has two children — filmmaker-actor Farhan, and director Zoya.
- Shabana handpicks dad's songs for compilation - Jan 14, 2012
- A 66-year-old woman inspires Hrithik (Movie Snippets) - Jan 08, 2012
- Shabana, Dr No, is a perfectionist: Javed Akhtar - Dec 11, 2011
- B-Town showers love, birthday blessings on Farhan - Jan 09, 2012
- Raveena signs movie with Sanjay Dutt - Jun 21, 2011
- Friends eased pain when parents divorced: Farhan Akhtar (Interview) - Jul 22, 2011
- Raveena set for dance number in 'Bbuddah...'(Movie Snippets) - Jun 08, 2011
- Shirish Kunder to start film editing classes (Movie Snippets) - Sep 23, 2011
- Indian film industry has withstood Hollywood storm: Javed Akhtar - Apr 25, 2012
- 'Tumhari Amrita' most satisfying experience: Shabana - Nov 21, 2011
- Raveena goes de-glam for new film (Movie Snippets) - Jan 04, 2012
- Bollywood hails Anna Hazare's victory; terms it a new dawn - Aug 28, 2011
- I'm humbled, says Shabana after Padma Bhushan - Jan 25, 2012
- No reality show for Sonam (Movie Snippets) - Jun 21, 2011
- Raveena welcomes new family member, a puppy (Movie Snippet) - Jan 22, 2012
Tags: action film, akshay kumar, amitabh bachchan, bollywood star, childhood buddy, dance school, dance steps, farah khan, hoga, hrithik roshan, indian celebrity, last decade, lyricist, mast mast girl, raveena tandon, shabana azmi, short break, social networking site, sweet messages, twitter