No Christmas party for Simon CowellDecember 17th, 2011 - 9:59 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 17 (IANS) Music mogul Simon Cowell is cancelling his Christmas celebration and will spend the festive season away from his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy.
The 52-year-old has decided to “scrap” the festive season and will fly out for his annual vacation to Barbados alone.
“His relationship with fiancee Mezhgan is at crisis point and Simon has been working flat-out on the American ‘X Factor’. All in all it’s been a pretty stressful year,” contactmusic.com quoted Cowell as saying.
“So he decided to scrap Christmas and just concentrate on himself. He’ll wake up at about midday and catch a flight at around 2pm, meaning he’ll land in Barbados seven hours later — 1 a.m. local time,” he added.
- Cowell hopes for the best in 2012 - Jan 03, 2012
- No one wants to marry me: Cowell - Jul 07, 2012
- No time for marriage: Cowell - Oct 01, 2011
- Simon Cowell is not gay, says Louis Walsh - Oct 22, 2010
- Cowell, Hussainy still going strong - Dec 23, 2010
- Simon Cowell on weight-loss spree - Mar 10, 2011
- Cowell, Hussainy split denied - Jun 23, 2010
- Hussainy gives a style make-over to Cowell - May 30, 2010
- Simon Cowell calls off engagement? - Sep 19, 2011
- Hussainy has softened me: Cowell - Jan 23, 2011
- Cowell to host Dali themed wedding - Mar 30, 2010
- Cowell, Hussainy hug each other publicly - Jun 29, 2010
- Simon Cowell's girlfriend wants kids - Oct 27, 2010
- Simon Cowell to tie the knot in September - Mar 23, 2010
- Simon Cowell hasn't broken up with fiancee, says rep - Jun 23, 2010
Tags: american x, annual vacation, barbados, christmas, christmas celebration, christmas party, crisis point, festive season, fiancee, fly, local time, london, mezhgan hussainy, midday, music mogul, relationship, seven hours, simon cowell, x factor