No children keeps Parton’s married life happyJune 23rd, 2012 - 5:28 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 23 (IANS) Singer Dolly Parton says the secret behind her happy marriage with husband Carl Thomas Dean is that they do not have any children.
“Mutual respect, shared interests and the fact that I stay gone a long time! Not having children together, and not having money problems has probably helped,” contactmusic.com quoted the 66-year-old as saying.
“A lot of the pressures that cause couples trouble are just things we never had to go through,” she added.
Although, Parton has no children of her own, she is the godmother of singer Miley Cyrus and has partially raised her siblings with Dean’s support.
- Dolly Parton "Fairy Godmother" Of Miley Cyrus - Jul 05, 2010
- Miley Cyrus Terms Dolly Parton As Her 'Fairy Godmother' - Jul 05, 2010
- Dolly Parton is the fairy godmother of Miley Cyrus - Jul 05, 2010
- Presley's hologram to be made soon - Jun 08, 2012
- Dolly Parton has no regrets - Jul 24, 2011
- Humes wants lots of children - Jun 04, 2012
- Hemsworth's family likes Cyrus - Jul 03, 2012
- Madonna, Gaga perfect fit for me: Dolly Parton - May 30, 2011
- Dolly Parton defends goddaughter Miley Cyrus's raunchy image - Jul 02, 2010
- Parents' divorce has left Miley Cyrus upset - Nov 04, 2010
- Miley Cyrus lashes out at paparazzi - Mar 11, 2011
- Cyrus gets inked to support gay community - Aug 01, 2011
- Dolly Parton considered suicide over her unfulfilled desire to be a mom - Feb 13, 2010
- Miley Cyrus wants summer wedding - Jun 09, 2012
- Liam-Miley aren't ready to wed: Chris Hemsworth - Apr 13, 2012
Tags: asian news, carl thomas, couples, dean, dolly parton, godmother, happy marriage, having children, indo, june 23, long time, marriage, married life, miley cyrus, money problems, mutual respect, news service, siblings, thomas dean, ym