No children before marriage for Ryan GoslingAugust 20th, 2012 - 3:27 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 20 (IANS) Actor Ryan Gosling wants to get married before starting a family.
Previous reports claimed his girlfriend, Eva Mendes, was upset that he didn’t want to have a baby with her.
But, according to reports the 31-year-old is against having a child out of wedlock.
“Ryan believes in marital commitment before children. But Eva doesn’t support the institution of marriage. She’s very outspoken about it,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“She is considering caving and actually proposing to Ryan on their one-year anniversary in September,” added the source.
- Gosling, Mandes not couple any more? - Mar 13, 2012
- Gosling surprised Mendes with romantic date - Nov 29, 2011
- Don't talk about me: DiCaprio - Aug 13, 2012
- Mendes, a Thai masseuse - May 11, 2012
- Rachel McAdams, Michael Sheen to marry? - Apr 22, 2012
- Lopez puts beau before friends - May 12, 2012
- Another split for Eva Longoria? - Mar 09, 2012
- Aguilera fined for coming late - May 14, 2012
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Pattinson moves out of Stewart's house? - Jul 27, 2012
- Mendes' mom her best fashion critic - May 22, 2012
- Bruce Willis angry with daughters - Jul 30, 2012
- Kim Kardashian tells mom not to interfere - Jul 23, 2012
- Kourtney Kardashian angry with mother - Jul 27, 2012
- Bethenny Frankel to end her reality show - Jan 09, 2012