No cannabis at work: Jeff BridgesAugust 25th, 2011 - 10:25 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 25 (IANS) Actor Jeff Bridges says he stays away from cannabis whenever he works on a movie, as he feels “sobriety is a wonderful high”.
“If it’s (marijuana) offered I’ll take it but I’m not a regular smoker, despite what people may think. I don’t smoke when I work because I want to have my wits about me. Besides sobriety is a wonderful high,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Bridges as saying.
The actor-musician says he enjoys going to watch movies in theatres to relax. But he says he doesn’t see as many films, as he used to once upon a time.
Talking about the last movie he watched, he said: “The new Woody Allen film, ‘Midnight In Paris’. My favourite is still ‘Crimes and Misdemeanours’, but that was excellent. I thought Owen Wilson was really good. I don’t tend to see too many movies these days; I’ve become a little too judgemental over the years! But when I see one I like, it’s still a great feeling.”
- Randeep sidelined from 'Jannat 2' promos - Apr 25, 2012
- Radcliffe avoids watching 'Harry Potter' movies - May 16, 2012
- No retirement for now: Woody Allen - Jun 28, 2012
- 'Zoolander' sequel will be bigger, better: Ben Stiller - Mar 14, 2011
- It's frustrating when your film doesn't reach audiences: Rajat Kapoor - Apr 25, 2012
- Are Karina Smirnoff and Owen Wilson dating each other? - Mar 15, 2012
- Owen never wanted stardom - Aug 13, 2012
- Woody Allen wants Michelle Obama for movie - Oct 09, 2011
- Smoking okay on reel, not in real: B-Town (May 31 is World No Tobacco Day) - May 30, 2012
- Got a chance to walk on same path as Kishore-da: Himesh - Sep 22, 2011
- It's difficult to please dad: Nasser's son - May 01, 2011
- Emraan effortless actor, says Bipasha (Movie Snippets) - Sep 05, 2012
- Marriage put my sobriety in peril: Baldwin - Nov 02, 2011
- Multi-starrers are risky: Sajid Khan - Mar 22, 2012
- Actors are selfish as compared to directors: Nawazuddin - Jun 10, 2012