No buyers for Jordan’s fragrance ‘Stunning’May 20th, 2009 - 1:07 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 20 (ANI): Jordan has faced yet another blow just days after her separation from her estranged husband Peter Andre-her celebrity fragrance ‘Stunning’ has failed to make an impact.
Her fragrance has been termed the worst selling celebrity perfume by the beauty website feelunique.com.
Jordan’s perfume ‘Stunning’ claimed the lowest sales amongst all celebrity perfumes at a mere 0.37 per cent.
While Britney Spears outshined all celebrity fragrances by claiming a major 34 per cent sale, Jordan’s fragrance failed to make an impact.
“It’s interesting to see Britney is currently enjoying the sweet smell of success,” Sky News quoted feelunique.com’s beauty manager, Siobhan McDermott, as saying.
McDermott also said that Jordan’s fragrance was “struggling to kick up a stink”. (ANI)
- Becks' beard voted worst ever by Brit women - Oct 17, 2009
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- JLo tops list of perfume makers - Jun 30, 2012
- Britney Spears to release two-in-one fragrance - May 24, 2012
- Canadian Celebrity, Dean McDermott, Becomes A Citizen Of The US - Aug 22, 2010
- Coty denies launching Gaga perfume - Jul 16, 2010
- Beyonce's perfume hits $3 million in sales - Mar 18, 2010
- Tori Spelling names daughter - Oct 13, 2011
- Gaga's debut fragrance to smell of 'blood and semen' - Jan 28, 2011
- Olivia Newton-John's ex-lover offers DNA sample to prove he's alive - May 31, 2010
- Lady Gaga creates black perfume - Jul 17, 2012
- Perfume collector Liv Tyler - Jan 16, 2012
- Rihanna to launch male fragrance - Apr 06, 2012
- Want to have my own fragrance: Cheryl - Nov 12, 2011
- Bieber scent to be honoured at FiFi awards - May 18, 2012