No Botox for Drew BarrymoreMarch 15th, 2010 - 12:56 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 15 (ANI): Drew Barrymore would prefer to resemble an old mutt than resort to age halting mechanics such as Botox, facelifts and liposuction.
The 35-year-old ET actress revealed she had no qualms with wrinkles and looked forward to growing old.
“I’m so curious as to what’s going to happen naturally that I can’t imagine wanting to alter things just yet,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
“And to all those women putting botulism in their faces - we don’t know what the long-term effects are, so stop. I’d rather look like a basset hound than do that to my face,” she added. (ANI)
- Drew Barrymore vows never to go under knife - Mar 15, 2010
- Cosmetic surgery scares Cate Blanchett - Mar 05, 2012
- World record holding plastic surgery star now votes for 'natural look' - Apr 23, 2011
- Nicole Kidman finally admits getting botox - Jan 13, 2011
- More men going under the knife to look good - Mar 21, 2011
- Meet the US woman who has spent $100K on 52 cosmetic procedures! - Apr 06, 2011
- Botox brides! To wed, 30 plus women visit cosmetic clinics - Dec 04, 2010
- 'Real Housewives' star Jill Zarin admits to getting a 'liquid facelift' - Apr 21, 2011
- Nicole Kidman admits to having Botox jabs - Jan 12, 2011
- Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dress - Jun 01, 2012
- Going for lip fillers was a mistake: Sarah Harding - May 10, 2011
- Aniston tried Botox injection - Dec 16, 2011
- I'm thinking of Botox again: Peter Andre - Jun 29, 2011
- Kardashian game for cosmetic surgery - Jun 30, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston on Botox - Apr 01, 2010