No big fat wedding for McCartney, ShevellJuly 22nd, 2011 - 2:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 22 (IANS) Singer Paul McCartney will marry US heiress Nancy Shevell in a small ceremony here.
The 69-year-old, who has been married twice before, is planning an intimate ceremony before flying to New York to celebrate with Shevell’s family and friends.
“Paul loves Nancy very much, but does not want a big wedding,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Shevell, who has been in a relationship with the singer for four years, previously admitted the couple were planning a civil ceremony for marriage.
“It will be small. Just our families. I don’t know the exact date. And don’t ask what I’ll wear because how dressy do you get to stand before a Justice of the Peace in his chambers, which is exactly what we’re going to do,” said the 51-year-old.
- McCartney's wedding is 'imminent' - Sep 14, 2011
- McCartney to wed again - Oct 09, 2011
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- Paul McCartney quits drugs for daughter - Feb 16, 2012
- Paul McCartney may marry again - Jan 13, 2010
- Paul McCartney all set to marry Nancy Shevell - Sep 16, 2011
- Nancy Shevell and Paul McCartney pay tribute to Whitney Houston - Feb 15, 2012
- Paul McCartney struggles with modern fame - Mar 07, 2012
- McCartney moves up on rich musicians list - Apr 27, 2012
- Paul McCartney Serenades Michelle Obama - Jun 04, 2010
- McCartney in no rush to marry girlfriend - Jan 06, 2011
- Macca 'plans secret wedding with Nancy Shevell' - Feb 03, 2010
- Sir Paul McCartney 'planning secret third wedding' - Jan 12, 2010
- McCartney gets puppies' photo as wedding gift - Oct 18, 2011
- McCartney not approached for London Olympics - Jun 19, 2011