No babysitter for Polley’s daughterJune 24th, 2012 - 2:23 pm ICT by IANS
New York, June 24 (IANS) It seems Canadian actress-director Sarah Polley does not need a babysitter for her four-month-old daughter because she takes her along wherever she travels.
On Thursday night, the 33-year-old was seen with her daughter at a party of her directorial venture “Take This Waltz”.
Just before the guests started to arrive, she fed her. She rocked the infant in her arms while interacting with the guests.
“I am trying not to talk about her and pretend she is not here,” nypost.com quoted Polley as saying.
This is Polley’s first child with husband David Sandomierski. The two got married in August 2011.
- Rumer Willis dating Jayson Blair? - Jul 10, 2012
- Blanchett takes kids to work - Jul 28, 2012
- Jones skips party for wife's sake - Jul 25, 2012
- Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dress - Jun 01, 2012
- Alec Baldwin moves in with girlfriend - Aug 26, 2011
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Miley Cyrus dances seductively for beau - Sep 12, 2011
- Parker relies on babysitter - May 17, 2011
- Madonna rents theatre! - Jul 11, 2012
- Diaz's mystery man - Jul 21, 2012
- Freida Pinto coming to Toronto filmfest with 'Trishna' - Jul 27, 2011
- Keith Richards' daughter bares all for French Playboy - Jun 26, 2010
- Moss, Arkapaw together? - Jun 19, 2012
- Lohan turns sober for family dinner - Sep 07, 2012
- Post break up, Perry parties with friends - Aug 26, 2012