No Alcohol In Lindsay Lohan’s Urine Test, Says AttorneyJune 20th, 2010 - 7:33 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Los Angeles, June 20, (THAINDIAN NEWS) According to Shawn Chapman Holley the attorney of Lindsay Lohan, the actress had reportedly yielded negative results for alcohol in an alcohol test that was carried out shortly after the SCRAM bracelet went off during the MTV Awards after party.
The bracelet went off signaling that the actress who has been abjured by the court from drinking alcohol has violated the rule and consumed alcohol during the party. Reports claim that a source who had followed the test results have revealed to media source that the actress had followed a urinalysis through Medtox labs and that the results conclusively pointed out that there was no alcohol in her system.
Though the latest claimed by the attorney prove Lindsay Lohan innocent in the case it is still not known what made the Bracelet go off all of a sudden. Shawn Chapman Holley has reportedly maintained that his client has not tampered with the bracelet that she has been ordered to wear. According to Dina Lohan, mother of Lindsay Lohan somebody might have mistakenly spilled drink over the alcohol sensitive bracelet that had let it to go off. A representative for the SCRAM has however said that their device never gives wrong signals and that they doubt the urine tests.
According to reports, the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office is not aware of the urinalysis test that Lindsay Lohan had gone through and that no copy of the test has yet been received by the prosecutors. However, A Los Angeles judge has increased her bail amount to $200,000 on June 8 after the MTV Awards after party incident.
She would also be needed to go through the weekly random drug testing.
- Lindsay Lohan's Lawyer States That A Urine Test Has Showed No Alcohol In Her Body - Jun 20, 2010
- Mystery looms over LiLo's sobriety at MTV Awards - Jun 19, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan tests negative for alcohol - Jun 19, 2010
- LiLo dismisses Scram tampering reports - Jul 09, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan ordered to wear alcohol monitoring bracelet - May 25, 2010
- Warrant Issued Against Lindsay Lohan Again! - Jun 10, 2010
- Lohan walks free on $300,000 bail - Sep 25, 2010
- Lindsay returns to Los Angeles for court hearing - May 24, 2010
- Spilled drink set off Lindsay's alcohol bracelet: Dina Lohan - Jun 11, 2010
- Lohan dating Israeli girl? - Jul 04, 2010
- Lohan poses with lawyer at photo shoot - Jul 20, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan To Wear SCRAM Bracelet - May 21, 2010
- LiLo didn't steal necklace, says attorney - Feb 06, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Walks Out Hours After Being Jailed - Sep 25, 2010
- LiLo walks free after posting $300K bail - Sep 26, 2010
Tags: actress, alcohol test, drinking alcohol, holley, kar, lindsay lohan, los angeles district attorney, media source, medtox labs, meena, mtv, mtv awards, prosecutors, random drug testing, scram bracelet, shawn chapman, test results, urinalysis test, urine test, urine tests