Nip/Tuck sex scene tops Worst Love Scenes Of All Time listDecember 13th, 2007 - 5:05 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Dec 13 (ANI): A sex scene between Rosie O’Donnell and Julian McMahon in US TV drama Nip/Tuck has been named the worst love scene of all time.
In its list of the Worst Love Scenes Of All Time, website Maxim.com has placed the scene, which showed O’Donnell play a patient of MCMahon’s Dr. Christian Troy, who ends romping with the hunky plastic surgeon, at the number one spot.
“We don’t know what kind of bet McMahon lost, but having to hump O’Donnell, who can’t even shut up…is a fate worse than the Fantastic Four,” the website said.
The second place went to 1996 film Crash for a love-making scene between James Spader and Rosanna Arquette, reports Contactmusic.
A full-on sex session between Ryan Reynolds and Cynthia Fancher in 2002 comedy National Lampoon’s Van Wilder earned the third place, while former real-life lovers Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez’s attempts at getting frisky for Gigli landed the fourth position.
Other screen sex flops included Sharon Stone and Joe Pesci’s portrayal of intimacy in 1995 gangster film Casino, romping session between Woody Harrelson and Lin Shaye in Kingpin, and Jack Nicholson and Billie Gibson getting playful in The Shininh.
The top eight Worst Love Scenes Of All Time are:
1. Nip/Tuck - Julian MCMahon and Rosie O’Donnell
2. Crash - James Spader and Rosanna Arquette
3. National Lampoon’s Van Wilder - Ryan Reynolds and Cynthia Fancher
4. Gigli - Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez
5. Kingpin - Woody Harrelson and Lin Shaye
6. The Shininh - Jack Nicholson and Billie Gibson
7. The Cooler - William H. Macy and Maria Bello
8. Casino - Joe Pesci and Sharon Stone
- Rosie O'Donnell To Host A Show On Oprah Winfrey Network? - Aug 11, 2010
- Tracy Kachtick Anders, New Girlfriend Of Rosie O'Donnell - Sep 23, 2010
- Meg Ryan dating Julian McMahon? - Nov 23, 2009
- Rosie O'Donnell & Girlfriend Form A 'Gay-Dy Bunch' - Sep 23, 2010
- Rosie O'Donnell Bags Day Time Show On OWN - Aug 08, 2010
- Is there a rift between Rosie O'Donnell and Oprah Winfrey? - Feb 24, 2011
- Christine O'Donnell seals book deal - Dec 03, 2010
- Winfrey offers Bono to host TV show - Dec 21, 2010
- Obama should never have gone on 'The View', says former-co-host - Jul 30, 2010
- Rosie O'Donnell insists Oprah Winfrey is not gay - Dec 14, 2010
- Rosie O'Donnell making her TV comeback with a new show? - Mar 21, 2010
- Rosie O'Donnell says that little people make her anxious - Feb 16, 2012
- Rosie O'Donnell Disapproves Of President Obama Appearing In 'The View' - Jul 29, 2010
- Rosie O' Donnell strikes talk show deal with Oprah Winfrey - Aug 08, 2010
- Rosie O'Donnell Shows Mixed Feelings About President Barack Obama's Appearance On The View - Jul 29, 2010
Tags: ben affleck, ben affleck and jennifer lopez, christian troy, crash james spader, film crash, gangster film, getting frisky, james spader, joe pesci, julian mcmahon, lin shaye, love scenes, maria bello, national lampoon, rosanna arquette, rosie o donnell, ryan reynolds, screen sex, william h macy, woody harrelson