Nile and Melechesh to tour EuropeSeptember 21st, 2010 - 1:18 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
September 21, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Extreme technical death metal band Nile, hailing from South Carolina, will soon embark on the European leg for the “Those Whom The Gods Detest Tour 2011 - Part II” in the month of January next year.
The black metal band from Jerusalem, Melechesh will be supporting Nile throughout the tour. The tour would cover United Kingdom, Eastern Europe, Scandinavia and the Baltic States. There would be a few extra gigs in, Austria, Italy, Poland, Germany the Netherlands, Belgium, France and even Switzerland. Details about cities and dates would be announced later.
“Those Whom The Gods Detest”, sold 3,500 copies in the United States in its debut week of release. It ranked at No. 160 on The Billboard 200 chart. The CD also landed at the 3rd position on the Top New Artist Albums chart. Nile have always been known all over for their extremely brutal and at the same time technically sound music and the new album keeps that status alive.
Neil Kernon who has previously worked with Metal stalwarts like Nevermore, Cannibal Corpse and Queensryche, has produced and mixed the album. The drum-recording job has been taken care by Hate Eternal frontman Erik Rutan. This album is touted as the strongest production from the band yet.
Michal “Xaay” Loranc has been responsible for the artwork.
– Sampurn Wire
- Cynic To Pen For Their New Album - Aug 30, 2010
- Decibel Defiance Tour To Commence - Aug 07, 2010
- Trident's Debut US Gig - Jul 30, 2010
- New 'Lamb Of God' CD In 2011 - Sep 07, 2010
- Blind Guardian Bags The Highest Debut - Sep 03, 2010
- SODOM Unveils Album Name - Aug 04, 2010
- India rocks, say 'Poets of the Fall' - Aug 28, 2012
- Darkest Hour To Hit Studio With Peter Wichers - Aug 05, 2010
- Cradle Of Filth release new video - Sep 30, 2010
- As I Lay Dying Announces Tour - Aug 07, 2010
- Coldplay regret their latest album name - Mar 06, 2012
- SLAYER Vinyl to be released - Aug 17, 2010
- Shadows Fall's Asia trip - Sep 22, 2010
- Disturbed Posts New Song - Jul 19, 2010
- Cradle Of Filth Reveals New Album Moniker - Aug 04, 2010
Tags: artist albums, baltic states, billboard 200 chart, black metal, cannibal corpse, death metal band, drum recording, eastern europe, erik rutan, gigs, jerusalem, melechesh, month of january, new album, nile, queensryche, scandinavia, sound music, stalwarts, technical death metal