Nikon Coolpix P100September 24th, 2010 - 7:14 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
September 24, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Nikon is one of the best camera and lens manufacturers in the market. Recently Nikon launched the Coolpix P100 which has some of the handiest features that you can ask from a camera of this genre. Coolpix is a versatile range that caters to amateurs as well as people who are trying to make the leap from point-and-shoot cameras to a DSLR.
The 10.3-megapixel Nikon Coolpix P100 is a camera that is extremely easy to use and can do (almost) everything. The camera comes with a 26x optical-zoom lens and an intuitive control layout that makes you feel at home from the first moment. Even if you bought the camera and lost the user manual you will get to know the features within a few minutes (provided you know at least something about photography!).
The camera has a tiltable LCD screen at the back so you can catch the most impossible shots without breaking a sweat. The camera has 26mm to 68mm zoom which makes it as good as a medium sized telephoto lens and it also comes with effective stabilization that keeps the shots from getting blurry.
The camera also has a macro mode that allows you to take high quality pictures 1 inch away from the subject. The camera has an automatic mode but it also provides full manual controls to the user. The Nikon Coolpix P100 has everything it needs to feature on your shopping list.
– Sampurn Wire
- Digital camera market grew 76 percent in Apri-June quarter - Nov 03, 2010
- Smartphones eating into camera sales in US - Dec 25, 2011
- Canon's A480 PowerShot receives positive reviews - May 29, 2009
- High Profile Camera Nikon D3S Will Be Out Soon: Sources - Oct 14, 2009
- Canon Ixus 300 HS camera a complete review - Sep 25, 2010
- No time for boredom: Priyanka - Apr 12, 2012
- Watch 'Ring of Fire' during Monday's solar eclipse - May 19, 2012
- Indian digital camera market grows 69 percent - May 09, 2011
- Homai Vayarawalla, grand old dame of Indian photo-journalism, passes away (Obituary) - Jan 15, 2012
- New curvilinear camera adds a zoom to the 'human eye' - Jan 18, 2011
- Kodak easy share z1275 is not up to the standards - Jul 22, 2008
- Kodak Introduces FaceBook Ready EASYSHARE M590 Digital Camera - Aug 24, 2010
- Jodie Foster accused of attacking teenage fan - Jun 12, 2010
- Canon to launch 40 new products in India by June - Mar 22, 2010
- India's oldest woman photojournalist recalls first I-Day shots (With Image) - Aug 20, 2010
Tags: amateurs, automatic mode, best camera, control layout, dslr, few minutes, first moment, intuitive control, lcd screen, leap, lens manufacturers, macro mode, nikon coolpix, p100, point and shoot cameras, shopping list, sweat, telephoto lens, versatile range, zoom