Nikki Reid not marriedSeptember 19th, 2011 - 4:53 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 19 (IANS) A representative of actress Nikki Reid has denied reports that she and her fiance Paul Mcdonald have secretly tied the knot.
The “Twilight” star became engaged to former “American Idol” contestant McDonald earlier this year. Rumours of their wedding started after the couple were seen wearing matching gold bands on their ring fingers.
But Reed’s spokesperson has dismissed the claims, saying the rings were simply a sign of their commitment to one another.
“Nikki and Paul got rings a few weeks ago while in Washington D.C., because Paul wanted to wear one while he’s on tour and away from Nikki, as a way to feel close to her while they’re apart. They aren’t married yet,” eonline.com quoted the representative as saying.
- Nikki Reed engaged to Paul Mcdonald? - Jun 06, 2011
- Babies immediately after marriage a mistake: Reed - Jun 14, 2012
- Nikki Reed, Paul McDonald married - Oct 17, 2011
- I want to go back school: Nikki Reed - Jun 09, 2011
- 'Breaking Dawn 2' will make everyone emotional: Reed - Aug 11, 2012
- Spears's spokesperson denies her engagement rumour - Apr 26, 2011
- Nikki Reed shows off her bikini body on the beach - Sep 04, 2012
- Ashley Greene not engaged - Dec 31, 2010
- Payne's engagement rumours not true - Jul 12, 2012
- Barrymore mum over pregnancy, marriage rumours - Jun 03, 2012
- Emily Blunt ties the knot - Jul 11, 2010
- Bieber's manager denies engagement reports - Apr 23, 2012
- 'Boring' Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart 'keeping romance under wraps' - Nov 07, 2009
- Ashley Greene dismisses Joe Jonas engagement rumours - Dec 31, 2010
- Clooney's rep dismisses engagement reports - Sep 16, 2010
Tags: actress, american idol, american idol contestant, fiance, former american idol contestant, gold bands, knot, nikki, paul mcdonald, reed, ring fingers, rumours, spokesperson, twilight star, washington d c