Nigel Lythgoe Comes Back To ‘American Idol’ Seeking The Return Of Paula AbdulAugust 6th, 2010 - 7:52 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
August 6, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): ‘American Idol’ happens to be one of the well-liked and keenly watched reality programs of Fox. The program is devoted to detecting competent vocalists. Its ninth season finished some weeks back. Its tenth installment is scheduled to be telecast in January 2011. Loyalists of the program have been told that heaps of changes are going to take place in the program. One transformation that Fox enunciated on Thursday is that Nigel Lythgoe will be coming back to the program as the occupant of the post of executive producer. It seems that he desires the return of Paula Abdul too as a judge on ‘American Idol’. Paula Abdul happens to be a famous American pop vocalist, record producer. She has also donned the responsibilities of dancer, choreographer and actress. She has also been a television celebrity.
Nigel voiced to Variety in recent times that he loves the judging of Paula Abdul. Nydailynews.com has mentioned that Nigel has uttered that he would excitedly nominate Paula Abdul as the judge again. But he confessed that Paula is possibly signed to CBS absolutely. Nigel had departed from ‘American Idol’ to concentrate on ‘So You Think You Can Dance’.
Paula Abdul had recently posted a message on Twitter that ignited tittle-tattle about her return to ‘Idol’.
Nigel also seemed to buttress Randy Jackson’s unstable position on the team of judges of ‘American Idol’. Nigel did that by referring to Randy as a barnacle. Nigel also purportedly offered his endorsement for the whispered fresh judges, Jennifer Lopez, and the chief vocalist of Aerosmith, Steven Tyler. He has uttered that Lopez has participated in some magnificent pop records. He has expressed his admiration for Tyler since Tyler emerged from the entire rock ‘n’ roll circus.
Nigel has placed blameworthiness on the shortage of chemistry in the judging board of season 9 as the rationale behind the program not generating as much viewership as expected.
- Jennifer Lopez to return as judge on American Idol - Aug 11, 2011
- Steven Tyler Of 'Aerosmith' Purportedly Enrolls Himself In 'American Idol' As Its Judge - Aug 19, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez Considered To Be "American Idol" Judge Frontrunner - Aug 07, 2010
- Another Fresh Song Of Jennifer Lopez Titled ‘Venus’ Leaks - Jan 17, 2011
- American Idol Judge's Panel to be released Wednesday - Sep 20, 2010
- American Idol Promos: Jennifer Lopez And Steven Tyler Bob Their Heads - Dec 04, 2010
- Randy Jackson Asserts That Occupying Simon Cowell’s Chair Is A Weird Experience - Jan 20, 2011
- Lopez threw no diva tantrums: 'American Idol' producer - Aug 15, 2010
- 'American Idol' Reportedly Takes Into Service Steven Tyler Of 'Aerosmith' - Aug 22, 2010
- Steven Tyler The Next 'Idol' Judge? - Aug 19, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez: To Retain Own Flavor In American Idol 10 As One Of The Judges - Jan 27, 2011
- "American Idol" Premieres Tonight With New Judges - Jan 19, 2011
- Paula Abdul Cannot Return to Idol Under 'CBS' Contract - Aug 06, 2010
- Randy Jackson quits 'American Idol' judges panel - Sep 01, 2012
- Charlie Sheen interested in judging 'American Idol' - Jul 13, 2012
Tags: american idol paula, american idol paula abdul, american pop, barnacle, Nigel Lythgoe, ninth season, nydailynews, paula abdul, pen men, pop records, pop vocalist, randy jackson, record producer, rock n roll circus, so you think you can dance, steven tyler, television celebrity, tenth installment, twitter, unstable position