Nicollette Sheridan’s testimony begins against her former bossesMarch 2nd, 2012 - 9:21 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Mar 2 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Former Desperate Housewives star Nicollette Sheridan has testified in the case that she brought against her former bosses. The star was unceremoniously fired from the show in 2009.
She narrates how she had a fight with show creator Marc Cherry. Sheridan said the brawl took place on the 28th of September 2008. She told the court that when she realized that her lines in the episode No. 507 did not have any funny bits, she decided to check it with Cherry to see if he could rewrite a line for her to have a funny exit.
She told the court that, “He got agitated and annoyed and didn’t respond.” She however claimed that when she persisted, Cherry took her from the other cast members and allegedly assaulted her physically.
Cherry later came to her on the set and Sheridan said that, “On the doorstep, he said, ‘I am on bended knee begging your forgiveness,’” she testified. “I said, ‘Why would you do that? He wrapped his arms around me and apologized again. Then he changed the subject.”
According to her, Cherry assured her that her character will not be killed in the fourth season of the show.
Cherry was fired from the ABC show back in 2009 and she has since filed a suit for wrongful dismissal.
- Nicollette Sheridan sues Desperate Housewives' creator over alleged assault - Apr 06, 2010
- Sheridan drops abuse claims against her former employers - Dec 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria Parker says that she is surprised by Nicollette Sheridan's lawsuit - Apr 09, 2010
- Desperate Housewives stars back creator Marc Cherry - Apr 15, 2010
- Eva Longoria Is Bewildered By Nicollette Sheridan's Court Case - Apr 08, 2010
- Nicollette Sheridan to be offered "peace package" to drop her lawsuit - Apr 18, 2010
- Nicollette Sheridan Takes Legal Action Against "Desperate Housewives" Creator - Apr 06, 2010
- Nicollette Sheridan Steps Back From Abuse Claims Against Desperate Housewives Maker - Dec 18, 2010
- Wisteria lane's new resident: Vanessa Williams - May 19, 2010
- Nicolette Sheridan's Lawsuit Leaves Castmate Eva Longoria Parker 'Confused' - Apr 08, 2010
- Selfishness helped Longoria Parker to bag a role - Oct 10, 2010
- 'Axed' Nicollette Sheridan says Desperate Housewives became boring - Apr 15, 2009
- 'Desperate Housewives' movie won't happen: Longoria - Apr 25, 2012
- Teri Hatcher to have own reality show - Dec 22, 2010
- Nicollette Sheridan to quit Desperate Housewives - Feb 12, 2009