Nicolette Sheridan’s Lawsuit Leaves Castmate Eva Longoria Parker ‘Confused’April 8th, 2010 - 7:15 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Los Angeles, Apr 8, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The news that former ‘Desperate Housewives’ star Nicolette Sheridan has filed a lawsuit against the show’s creator Marc Cherry has come as a real shocker for actress Eva Longoria Parker, according to recent reports. It has come to light that the ‘Desperate Housewives’ star has expressed in a radio show on Wednesday that the legal action taken by Nicolette Sheridan has left her rather ‘confused’.
While reacting to the $20 million lawsuit filed by the former ‘Desperate Housewives’ star against the show creator citing charges such as assault and wrongful termination, Eva Longoria Parker reiterated that the lawsuit had indeed caught her off guard. The 35 year old actress stated her reaction about the row between Marc Cherry and Nicolette Sheridan while giving an interview to Ryan Seacrest in the hit radio show “On Air With Ryan Seacrest” yesterday.
At the same time, in the interview, the much acclaimed actress also expressed hope that the lawsuit in any way would not hamper the reputation of the show and bring it a bad name. Moreover, Eva Longoria Parker also clarified that she was not present on the sets of the show when the alleged incident occurred although she added that she found it rather hard to imagine that Mark Cherry could turn violent towards anybody. However, the actress also remembered Nicolette Sheridan as a ’sweet girl’ thus making the scenario quite confusing to her.
Nicolette Sheridan sued the show creator, Marc Cherry in Los Angeles Superior Court alleging that she was physically assaulted by him in the month of September while she wanted to clarify a point in the script.
- Eva Longoria Parker says that she is surprised by Nicollette Sheridan's lawsuit - Apr 09, 2010
- Eva Longoria Is Bewildered By Nicollette Sheridan's Court Case - Apr 08, 2010
- Desperate Housewives stars back creator Marc Cherry - Apr 15, 2010
- Sheridan drops abuse claims against her former employers - Dec 18, 2010
- Nicollette Sheridan's testimony begins against her former bosses - Mar 02, 2012
- Nicollette Sheridan Steps Back From Abuse Claims Against Desperate Housewives Maker - Dec 18, 2010
- Selfishness helped Longoria Parker to bag a role - Oct 10, 2010
- 'Desperate Housewives' movie won't happen: Longoria - Apr 25, 2012
- Nicollette Sheridan sues Desperate Housewives' creator over alleged assault - Apr 06, 2010
- Nicollette Sheridan to be offered "peace package" to drop her lawsuit - Apr 18, 2010
- Longoria gets rid of tattoo - Jan 22, 2012
- Brian Austin Green to star in 'Desperate Housewives' - Jul 05, 2010
- Eva Longoria, beau lock lips in public - Mar 10, 2011
- Eva Longoria Files For Divorce From Tony Parker Citing "Irreconcilable Differences" - Nov 18, 2010
- Vanessa Williams Debuts On "Desperate Housewives" - Sep 01, 2010
Tags: actress, angeles superior court, desperate housewives, eva longoria, eva longoria parker, gina gomez, housewives star, los angeles superior court, marc cherry, nicolette sheridan, on air with ryan seacrest, radio show, reputation, ryan seacrest, shocker, sweet girl, wrongful termination