Nicole Scherzinger hopes meditation will help BritneyFebruary 2nd, 2009 - 5:34 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 2 (ANI): Pop star Nicole Scherzinger, who will be teaming up with Britney in her upcoming Circus world tour, hopes that her idea of prayer and meditation will help the Toxic hitmaker.
Scherzinger with her band Pussycat Dolls will be opening Britneys Circus world tour and she is convinced that her initiative of prayer and mediation will make Britney feel better.
“Britney is a good friend of mine. I”m looking forward to getting together and having some quiet prayer meetings with her, the Daily Star quoted Nicole, as saying.
And I”ll be there to talk through whatever she is going through. She has been through a tough time and it’’s important to get together to pray and meditate, Nicole added.
Meanwhile, Scherzinger was also in news for revealing that she would not mind baby-sitting Britneys boys during her tour. (ANI)
- Britney to have special prayer room at UK gigs - Jan 31, 2009
- Scherzinger to pay homage to Pussycat Dolls - Dec 18, 2011
- Spears asks for a prayer room - Jan 31, 2009
- Nicole Scherzinger to join X-Factor? - Feb 09, 2011
- Nicole Scherzinger suffers from stage fright - Sep 18, 2010
- Nicole Scherzinger 'doesn't want to hear Pussycat Dolls songs' - Dec 28, 2010
- Pussycat Dolls offer to baby-sit Britney Spears boys during tour - Dec 06, 2008
- Kardashian to produce 'Pussycat Dolls' show - Sep 17, 2011
- Pussycat Dolls reveal Britneys Circus tour fears - Mar 09, 2009
- Nicole Scherzinger 'joins' Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber musical - Dec 20, 2009
- Andrew Lloyd Webber wants Nicole Scherzinger in his new TV show - Mar 14, 2011
- Nicole Scherzinger too scared to challenge Britney to a dance-off - Apr 06, 2009
- Nicole Scherzinger & Lewis Hamilton are back together - Feb 17, 2012
- Scherzinger backs British music campaign - May 19, 2012
- Nicole Scherzinger is a Halle Berry fan - Jun 16, 2010