Nicole Scherzinger denies feud with TulisaSeptember 3rd, 2012 - 10:32 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Sept 3, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The former Pussy cat dolls singer Scherzinger has vehemently hit out at rumors about her feud with the X-factor co-judge Tulisa.
Scherzinger admitted to the sun newspaper that she and Tulisa did have an awkward start but that they have since broken the ice. She went on to say that she thinks it took Tulisa a second to warm up to her.
Scherzinger goes on to say that when they sat down and shared some wine, they began to see each other as humans and even shared information on their backgrounds and stories about their own lives. In a nutshell, they really related well.
Sherzinger who was also a judge on X-factor last year said that she and Tulisa had been trying to be close together. The former pussy cat doll singer went on to say that Tulisa told her that she would show how to be more mature on stage. Nicole believes that they are both fighters and that they can learn a lot from each other.
Tulisa has also previously denied of there being a beef between her and Nicole. Nicole has categorically stated that there is no beef between her and Tulisa and that they are friends who have learnt a lot from each other.
- Better judge than host: Nicole Scherzinger - Jun 30, 2011
- Louis Walsh names cat after Tulisa Contoastavlos - Aug 15, 2011
- No regrets over X-factor: Nicole Scherzinger - Feb 10, 2012
- Scherzinger consoles Hamilton after he fails to win F1 world championship - Nov 16, 2010
- Nicole Scherzinger confirmed as the next 'X Factor' guest judge - May 29, 2012
- Andrew Lloyd Webber wants Nicole Scherzinger in his new TV show - Mar 14, 2011
- Tulisa sues ex over sex tape - Mar 26, 2012
- Scherzinger replaces Cole in 'X-Factor'? - May 26, 2011
- Scherzinger held at gunpoint in Mexico - Dec 16, 2011
- I still love Hamilton: Scherzinger - Dec 27, 2011