Nicole Richie’s rapping dreamsMay 1st, 2009 - 5:22 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 1 (ANI): Nicole Richie has revealed her childhood ambition: to become a rapper.
The Hollywood socialite revealed that as a kid she was totally into hip-hop and she and her two pals had formed a band.
“When I was 10 years old, I was in an all girl hip-hop/rap group. Our name? get ready… CAUTION! It was me and my 2 girlfriends; but they were 13 so they made me audition. I was soooo excited when I got in!” Contactmusic quoted Nicole, as saying.
Nicole divulged that she was keen to get noticed as a musician and even asked her parents Lionel Richie and Brenda to see her perform and find her band a manager.
“All I can think of is the 3 of us going up to my mom and singing her our first song. We were dead serious. And I even remember part of our rap. The rap lyrics I remember were: Caution! Walking down the street./You better watch out, and step to the beat/Playing our music from town to town/Rockin’ and Rollin’ were gonna get down! My poor mom had to sit there with a straight face and watch us perform. We asked her to find us a manager,” Nicole added. (ANI)
- Nicole Richie admires Kate Moss' style - May 17, 2012
- Indian idioms for free-style western performances? The debate grows (Lifestyle Feature) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2012
- Nicole Richie's biological dad is not attending her upcoming wedding - Dec 10, 2010
- Nicole Richie loves her body - May 06, 2012
- Lawrence eats leftover food - Mar 08, 2012
- I may contribute to Akshay's film again: Pakistani rapper Bohemia - Dec 27, 2010
- Delhi slum dancers revive a sub-culture (Feature) - Jun 02, 2012
- Nicole Richie confident with body - Aug 13, 2012
- Minaj finds it boring to look sexy - Feb 15, 2012
- Nicole Richie's Biological Dad Not Attending Her Wedding - Dec 10, 2010
- Nicole Richie's wardrobe secrets - May 11, 2012
- Nerdcore - the new hip-hop for "nerds" and "geeks" - Oct 13, 2010
- Snoop Dogg under fire for promoting new fruity alcoholic drink 'Blast' - Apr 23, 2011
- Nicole Richie's mood determines style - Mar 31, 2012
- Serena Williams launches debut rap song - May 12, 2012
Tags: 10 years, Brenda, caution, childhood ambition, divulged, girlfriends, hip hop rap, hollywood, lionel richie, may 1, musician, nicole richie, pals, poor mom, rap group, rap lyrics, rockin and rollin, socialite, straight face, walking down the street