Nicole Richie to launch her own fashion footwearApril 1st, 2009 - 3:20 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 1 (ANI): American socialite Nicole Richie has decided to take her fashion line further by signing a deal to launch her own line of shoes.
Richie, 27, has already made waves with her first collection under the name House of Harlow 1960, after her items sold out in an online pre-sale earlier this year, even before they had time to hit shelves.
As per Women’s Wear Daily, she will add a line of around 20 shoe styles, new bags, belts and small accessories to debut in the spring of 2010.
Richie’s business partner Rick Cytrynbaum has insisted that the socialite is taking extra care of her new designs.
“Nicole is designing everything herself. She’s totally devoted to this, and we’re creating a whole lifestyle around her aesthetic and what is true to her,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying. (ANI)
- Nicole Richie wants home furnishings line - Feb 29, 2012
- Nicole Richie to judge reality show? - Jul 08, 2011
- Nicole Richie to expand handbag line - Jul 01, 2011
- Nicole Richie loves her body - May 06, 2012
- Nicole Richie owns over 200 sunglasses - May 17, 2012
- Nicole Richie showcases her 'House of Harlow 1960' collection of jewelry - Sep 30, 2010
- I am the best hairstylist: Nicole Richie - May 06, 2012
- Lionel Richie steered daughter Nicole towards a fashion career - Jun 15, 2010
- Nicole Richie admires Kate Moss' style - May 17, 2012
- Nicole Richie confident with body - Aug 13, 2012
- Richie's new collection out in September - Aug 21, 2012
- Nicole Richie's wardrobe secrets - May 11, 2012
- Nicole Richie refuses to let pregnancy slow down work schedule - Aug 10, 2009
- Nicole Richie, a mood dresser - Jul 08, 2012
- Nicole Richie obsessed with blazers - Jan 17, 2012