Nicole Richie to judge reality show?July 8th, 2011 - 8:02 am ICT by IANS
London, July 8 (IANS) Socialite Nicole Richie will reportedly judge a television series “Fashion Star” that will find a new designer.
The series winner will sell his or her collection to major US retailers as a winning contract.
Richie, who owns clothing and accessories brands Winter Kate and House of Harlow, is set to join model Elle Macpherson and singer-turned-designer Jessica Simpson on the show, reports contactmusic.com.
The programme does not yet have an air date.
- Nicole Richie wants home furnishings line - Feb 29, 2012
- Nicole Richie admires Kate Moss' style - May 17, 2012
- Pregnant Jessica Simpson raises concern when she was spotted wearing platform heels - Mar 01, 2012
- Nicole Richie's wardrobe secrets - May 11, 2012
- Simpson sisters team up for fashion - Jun 03, 2011
- I want to see Angelina Jolie in my clothes: Klass - Jul 26, 2012
- None in Nicole Richie's family calls her fashion icon - Mar 07, 2012
- Nicole Richie owns over 200 sunglasses - May 17, 2012
- Nicole Richie showcases her 'House of Harlow 1960' collection of jewelry - Sep 30, 2010
- Simpson to launch jewellery collection - Aug 31, 2011
- Indian is gorgeous, a perfect amalgamation of world culture: Italian designer (Interview) (With Images) - Mar 24, 2012
- Nicole Richie turns hat to handbag - Jun 11, 2010
- Simpson to mentor a fashion series - Jun 15, 2011
- Nicole Richie confident with body - Aug 13, 2012
- Nicole Richie to expand handbag line - Jul 01, 2011