Nicole Richie not happy with her bigger bustMarch 6th, 2008 - 5:08 pm ICT by admin
Washington , Mar 6 (ANI): New-mommy Nicole Richie doesnt seem to like her curvy post-pregnancy body, as nursing has left her with bigger breasts that dont go with her fashion style.
The socialite and her rocker boyfriend Joel Madden have recently become parents to baby daughter Harlow Kate Winter Madden.
And even after getting back to her svelte shape in just weeks after the birth, Richie has been left with significantly bigger bust due to nursing.
And the 26-year-old is uncomfortable with this look as she cannot wear the kind of clothes she likes.
“I’m bustier now, and I really don’t like it. It doesn’t really fit with my wardrobe, it’s not who I am. I am not someone who is used to wearing a bra or having to wear a bra - I really don’t like it, Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
She added: “I like wearing vintage hippy see-through shirts that aren’t slutty on me because there’s nothing to look at. Now I have boobs so I can’t really wear it because it sends out a different message.” (ANI)
- Nicole Richie's wardrobe secrets - May 11, 2012
- Richie turns to kids for fashion advice - Sep 01, 2012
- Nicole Richie confident with body - Aug 13, 2012
- Nicole Richie loves her body - May 06, 2012
- None in Nicole Richie's family calls her fashion icon - Mar 07, 2012
- Nicole Richie denies wedding reports - Sep 30, 2010
- Nicole Richie Welcomes New Family Member Tabitha - Aug 16, 2010
- Nicole Richie still undecided about wedding dress (Release post 10) - Mar 20, 2010
- Nicole Richie not pregnant - Apr 10, 2011
- Nicole Richie's daughter loves to wear her lipstick - Feb 12, 2011
- Lionel Richie says Sparrow looks just like Harlow - Sep 14, 2009
- Nicole Richie says marriage ceremony was 'magical' - Dec 16, 2010
- Nicole Richie bans kids from having tattoo - Feb 22, 2010
- Nicole Richie admires Kate Moss' style - May 17, 2012
- My wedding was magical: Nicole Richie - Dec 16, 2010