Nicole Richie is all praise for multi-talented Christina AguileraMarch 9th, 2009 - 2:06 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, March 9 (ANI): Nicole Richie admires fellow mum Christina Aguilera for being a great wife, great mom and great singer.
The American actress welcomed her first child Max around the same time when Christina gave birth to her little Harlow last January.
The 27-year-old showered praises on the Beautiful hitmaker, appreciating the skill with which she carries her multiple roles in real life, reports the China Daily.
“Christina and I haven”t known each other long but we met through mutual friends, Nicole said.
Because we had our babies at the same time - they were born one day apart - we”ve got to know each other.
“She’’s a great wife, great mom and great singer. She does it all. And I”m sure Max gets better lullabies than Harlow!” she added. (ANI)
- Richie all praise for Aguilera's strength - Nov 04, 2010
- Nicole Richie denies wedding reports - Sep 30, 2010
- Why Is Christina Aguilera Covering Her New Man's Face? - Nov 10, 2010
- Nicole Richie admires Kate Moss' style - May 17, 2012
- Christina Aguilera's divorce a result of 'wild vacation' with girls! - Oct 16, 2010
- Men aren't as strong and capable as women, says Christina Aguilera - Nov 05, 2010
- My son is the love of my life: Aguilera - Sep 14, 2011
- Aguilera professes love with lipstick marks - Sep 11, 2010
- Nicole Richie loves her body - May 06, 2012
- Christina Aguilera focusing on being 'a great mum' post bitter split - Oct 15, 2010
- Nicole Richie And Joel Madden: A Glimpse Of Their Wedding! - Dec 13, 2010
- Christina Aguilera says being a single mum is hard - Nov 19, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Offers Apology For Botching Up National Anthem - Feb 07, 2011
- Christina Aguilera splits from husband Jordan Bratman - Oct 13, 2010
- Christina Aguilera visits new guy's mom - Nov 30, 2010