Nicole Richie: I was just replacing Kate Winslet in Zac Efron SpoofApril 9th, 2009 - 3:19 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 9 (ANI): Nicole Richie has gagged that she was part of Zac Efron’s new spoof only because Kate Winslet was not available.
The 27-year-old wrote on her blog that she was just replacing the actress in the Funny or Die parody.
“Hey guys, check out this Funny or Die video with Zac Efron. It’s hysterical!” Us magazine quoted her as saying.
“They were able to get some really great cameos…Vanessa Hudgens, Queen Latifah, and since Kate Winslet was busy, they called me ;),” she added.
The socialite further appreciated 21-year-old Efron’s chivalry during the shoot.
She added: “On a serious note, I had a fun time. It was my first time meeting Zac and he is every bit the gentlemen, far beyond his years.” (ANI)
- Hudgens moving to New York? - May 15, 2011
- No Valentine plans for Zac Efron - Feb 10, 2012
- Vanessa Hudgens wants to launch lifestyle blog - May 20, 2011
- Vanessa Hudgens enjoying being single again - Mar 27, 2011
- Vanessa Hudgens Not Converting To Judaism - Oct 22, 2010
- Hudgens 'figuring things out' with Efron - Feb 11, 2011
- Hudgens finds French men obnoxious - May 20, 2011
- Zac Efron enjoying singleton status - Jan 07, 2011
- Zac Efron had girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens's permission to visit strip club - Jul 30, 2010
- Efron fancied his babysitter - Mar 01, 2012
- "High School Musical" Couple Zac Efron And Vanessa Hudgens Split? - Dec 14, 2010
- Zac Efron Is Single And Not Ready To Mingle! - Jan 07, 2011
- Zac Efron's beard itches girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens - Sep 20, 2010
- It's fun to look at cute boys: Vanessa Hudgens - Jul 21, 2011
- Hudgens not converting to Judaism - Oct 22, 2010