Nicole Richie hospitalised with pneumoniaNovember 20th, 2009 - 12:46 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 19 (IANS) American actress-singer Nicole Richie has been hospitalised with pneumonia.
The star was taken to the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles after complaining of feeling unwell and doctors quickly diagnosed her as suffering from the illness, reports people.com.
“Nicole has checked into Cedars-Sinai where she is being treated for pneumonia,” said her representative.
- Now, Nicole Richie is at home - Nov 21, 2009
- Elton John recovering well from infection - May 30, 2012
- Nicole Richie admitted to hospital - Nov 19, 2009
- Elizabeth Taylor hospitalised - Feb 12, 2011
- Charlie Sheen hospitalised - Jan 28, 2011
- Fears over Liz Taylor's health as hospital stay extended - Feb 14, 2011
- Elizabeth Taylor on road to recovery - Feb 16, 2011
- Duncan had a natural death - Sep 05, 2012
- Halle Berry fine after injury - Jul 20, 2012
- I'm doing better, at home now: Serena Williams - Mar 03, 2011
- It's a girl for Kourtney Kardashian! - Jul 09, 2012
- Nicole Richie checks out of hospital - Nov 21, 2009
- Kourtney finds water birth 'brutally painful' - Jun 29, 2012
- Berry takes daughter to her film set - Jul 21, 2012
- Berry hospitalised after getting injured - Jul 19, 2012