Nicole Richie donates kid’s clothes to charityApril 8th, 2009 - 1:43 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 8 (ANI): Socialite Nicole Richie has placed her 14-month-old daughter’s items for auction to raise money for charity.
The adopted daughter of R&B-pop singer Lionel Richie has a little girl named Harlow with Good Charlotte rocker Joel Madden.
Nicole has donated her daughter’s articles to HandMeDowns.com, which will put them under the hammer, reports Contactmusic.
Baby Harlow’s Ralph Lauren romper, an autographed MAClaren Lacoste stroller, infant moccasins and a rainbow striped cashmere sweater have been included for sale on April 17.
Funds raised from the auction will be handed out to the couple’s Richie-Madden Foundation, which lends aid to disadvantaged kids. (ANI)
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden all set to have a December wedding - Sep 24, 2010
- Nicole Richie says marriage ceremony was 'magical' - Dec 16, 2010
- 'Hot Mama' Nicole Richie sizzles in bikini - Apr 30, 2011
- Nicole Richie's wardrobe secrets - May 11, 2012
- Lionel Richie plans concert at daughter's wedding - Apr 07, 2010
- Nicole Richie loves her body - May 06, 2012
- Nicole Richie Welcomes New Family Member Tabitha - Aug 16, 2010
- Nicole Richie's biological dad is not attending her upcoming wedding - Dec 10, 2010
- None in Nicole Richie's family calls her fashion icon - Mar 07, 2012
- Richie turns to kids for fashion advice - Sep 01, 2012
- Richie, Madden tie the knot - Dec 12, 2010
- Nicole Richie's Wedding Details Continues To Hog Limelight - Dec 16, 2010
- Nicole Richie And Joel Madden: A Glimpse Of Their Wedding! - Dec 13, 2010
- Lionel Richie says Sparrow looks just like Harlow - Sep 14, 2009
- Summer's the Season for Nicole Richie's Wedding! - Feb 18, 2010
Tags: amp, auction, cashmere sweater, charity, clothes, contactmusic, disadvantaged kids, good charlotte, hammer, harlow, joel madden, lionel richie, little girl, maclaren, moccasins, money, nicole richie, pop singer, ralph lauren, socialite