Nicole Richie busy with wedding plansMarch 10th, 2010 - 1:32 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 10 (IANS) Socialite Nicole Richie has started planning her wedding to rocker boyfriend Joel Madden, but refuses to divulge the date.
“I’ve been on the road. I just got home, and so it’s really going to be now that’s the time for me to sit down and think about what I want,” said Richie in an interview.
People.com reports that the couple confirmed their engagement in February, with Richie saying it took becoming a mom for her to realise she was ready to be a wife.
On being asked if they’ve set a date for the wedding, Richie said: “Not yet, but soon.”
- Richie, Madden tie the knot - Dec 12, 2010
- Nicole Richie loves her body - May 06, 2012
- Wedding bells for Richie and Madden - Feb 17, 2010
- Nicole Richie still undecided about wedding dress (Release post 10) - Mar 20, 2010
- Nicole Richie says marriage ceremony was 'magical' - Dec 16, 2010
- My wedding was magical: Nicole Richie - Dec 16, 2010
- Summer's the Season for Nicole Richie's Wedding! - Feb 18, 2010
- Richie turns to kids for fashion advice - Sep 01, 2012
- Nicole Richie's wardrobe secrets - May 11, 2012
- Nicole Richie, Joel Madden set to wed - Feb 16, 2010
- Nicole Richie Welcomes New Family Member Tabitha - Aug 16, 2010
- Nicole Richie has her bachelorette party in Mexico - Sep 23, 2010
- Nicole Richie's Biological Dad Not Attending Her Wedding - Dec 10, 2010
- Has Nicole Richie cut down wedding guest list? - Dec 09, 2010
- Nicole Richie planning small wedding - Dec 09, 2010