Nicole Kidman ‘touched’ by hubby Keith Urban’s love songMarch 31st, 2009 - 4:31 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 31 (ANI): Nicole Kidman was ‘very touched’ when she heard a love song her country star husband Keith Urban had written in her honour.
The singer co-wrote ‘Thank You’, a song on his forthcoming album ‘Defying Gravity’, for the actress.
And Kidman was overwhelmed when she heard the beautiful lyrics of the song penned by husband
“(It) became quite a confessional - much more intimate than I might have written had I intended to write about her,” Contactmusic quoted Urban as telling USA Today.
“It was very instinctual and very much from the heart. We did a quick recording of it, and I took it home and played it for her that night. I think she was very touched,” he added. (ANI)
- Nicole Kidman concentrating on family life - May 21, 2010
- Nicole Kidman's secret trials to keep marriage alive - Mar 28, 2010
- Nicole Kidman says her two-year-old daughter sings incessantly - Dec 04, 2010
- Nicole Kidman confesses she's no domestic goddess - Dec 14, 2010
- Nicole Kidman Visits Haiti As A Goodwill Ambassador Of UNIFEM - Aug 03, 2010
- Nicole Kidman And Keith Urban Welcome Second Daughter - Jan 19, 2011
- Nicole, Keith show off pics of their new baby girl - Jan 31, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Reveals Why She Kept The Surrogacy A Secret At the Screen Actors Guild Awards 2011 - Jan 31, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Asked God for Keith Urban - Jan 05, 2011
- Kidman emotionally damaged after split from Cruise - Feb 03, 2011
- Nicole Kidman And Keith Urban Give A Pet Name ‘The Raccoon’ To Their Daughter - Jan 18, 2011
- Nicole Kidman 'never thought she'd find love again' after Tom Cruise split' - Feb 03, 2011
- Kidman wants daughter to be musician - Feb 05, 2011
- Kidman cried after Oscar nomination - Feb 08, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Keith Urban Welcome Surrogate Baby - Jan 18, 2011