Nicole Kidman ’struggled’ to find loveNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:29 am ICT by admin
“When I was alone I became very isolated and felt very lonely and it was difficult to meet someone,” the Mirror quoted her, as saying.
“I realised you can have so many beautiful things around you and if you don’t have someone in your life to share it with, it doesn’t mean that much,”
“We were two lonely people who met at a time when we could open up to each other. We were a mixture of frightened and brave. It’s hard when you’re alone,” she said.
“I’m just so grateful I have someone I can share the highs and also the lows with.
“I love him for his honesty and bravery. Simply put, he’s a wonderful, wonderful man and I’m very lucky to have him.” (ANI)
- Nicole Kidman Asked God for Keith Urban - Jan 05, 2011
- Nicole Kidman wishes her adopted children lived with her - Dec 22, 2010
- Kidman misses her adopted kids with Cruise - Dec 22, 2010
- Nicole Kidman 'never thought she'd find love again' after Tom Cruise split' - Feb 03, 2011
- Nicole Kidman 'feels love' for woman who carried her second child - Feb 21, 2011
- Nicole Kidman confesses she's no domestic goddess - Dec 14, 2010
- Keith Urban's fragrance inspired by 'Hard Times' - Aug 09, 2011
- Nicole Kidman 'prayed' for a man like Keith Urban - Jan 06, 2011
- Kidman wants daughter to be musician - Feb 05, 2011
- Love for Nicole Kidman helped Keith Urban quit drugs - Apr 09, 2011
- Nicole Kidman And Keith Urban Give A Pet Name ‘The Raccoon’ To Their Daughter - Jan 18, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Does Not Know About Latest Fashion! - Jan 06, 2011
- Kidman has no problem with nudity - Apr 20, 2012
- Kidman wants to extend her brood - Feb 04, 2011
- Nicole Kidman says her two-year-old daughter sings incessantly - Dec 04, 2010
Tags: actress, beautiful things, bravery, honesty, hubby, i can share, i love, keith urban, lows, mirror, mixture, nicole kidman, realised, sad and lonely, she met, simply put, wonderful man, wonderful wonderful