Nicole Kidman slaps ‘no eye contact’ diktat for her stylists!March 28th, 2011 - 6:53 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, March 28 (ANI): Nicole Kidman might like being watched on the big screen, but not in the make-up chair.
The Oscar winner has a rule for her make-up artists and stylists - no eye contact is allowed.
According to US celeb mag Star, Kidman has particular rules for anyone working on her.
“No eye contact is allowed when you’re working on Nicole,” the Daily Telegraph quoted a source as saying.
And Kidman enforces her regulations pretty strictly.
“She sent one staffer running out of the room crying!” claimed an eyewitness. (ANI)
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Kidman, Holmes have 'awkward' run in - Mar 22, 2012
- Kidman cried after Oscar nomination - Feb 08, 2011
- All about fashion backstage - from stylist Ambika Pillai - Apr 25, 2011
- YRF Entertainment to produce, finance Nicole Kidman-starrer - May 19, 2012
- Nicole Kidman finally admits getting botox - Jan 13, 2011
- Natalie Portman's 'tears of joy' as she grabs Best Actress Oscar - Feb 28, 2011
- Charlie Sheen hospitalised - Jan 28, 2011
- Natalie Portman wins best actress (Lead) - Feb 28, 2011
- Portman 'honoured' by Oscar nomination - Jan 27, 2011
- Make those eyes lustrous - use eye make-up properly - Jan 15, 2012
- Nicole Kidman 'feels love' for woman who carried her second child - Feb 21, 2011
- Scherzinger likes to tease 'powder-face' Cowell - Mar 19, 2011
- Nicole Kidman, Colin Firth in new vampire flick - Mar 10, 2011
- 'Bollywood beauties spar over makeup artiste' - Oct 15, 2010