Nicole Kidman set to produce new film ‘Rabbit Hole’May 6th, 2009 - 4:46 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, May 6 (ANI): Australian sensation Nicole Kidman is all set to produce a new film, titled ‘Rabbit Hole’.
The new drama will reportedly star two high-profile actors.
‘I Am Sam’ star Dianne Wiest and ‘The Good Shepherd’ actress Tammy Blanchard have been signed for the project.
Last year, Kidman had wrapped the musical ‘Nine’, and is reportedly in talks for two other rumoured roles, reports the Daily Telegraph.
Kidman has a daughter named Sunday Rose with hubby Keith Urban. (ANI)
- 'Rabbit Hole' - Brilliant, restrained take on coping with loss (IANS Film Review) - Feb 19, 2011
- Nicole Kidman says her two-year-old daughter sings incessantly - Dec 04, 2010
- Nicole Kidman 'prayed' for a man like Keith Urban - Jan 06, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Does Not Know About Latest Fashion! - Jan 06, 2011
- Nicole Kidman: Could Deliver Her Role The Best, Despite Grieving Sessions Denial - Dec 28, 2010
- Nicole Kidman confesses she's no domestic goddess - Dec 14, 2010
- First pictures of Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman's surrogate baby go public - Mar 08, 2011
- Kidman's new pics spark fresh pregnancy rumours - Jun 16, 2009
- Kidman wants to extend her brood - Feb 04, 2011
- Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' leg-crossing scene 'most-paused moment in movies' - Feb 24, 2011
- Nicole Kidman And Keith Urban Welcome Second Daughter - Jan 19, 2011
- Nicole, Keith show off pics of their new baby girl - Jan 31, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Reveals Why She Kept The Surrogacy A Secret At the Screen Actors Guild Awards 2011 - Jan 31, 2011
- Kidman bears midriff to squash pregnancy rumours - Jul 04, 2009
- Kidman doesn't want celeb treatment - Feb 03, 2011