Nicole Kidman returning to stage?March 10th, 2012 - 8:16 am ICT by IANS
London, March 10 (IANS) Oscar winner Nicole Kidman is reportedly planning to return back to stage.
The 44-year-old is in early negotiations to take the leading role in Terence Rattigan’s “After the Dance” on the Broadway stage in either spring or autumn 2013, reports contactmusic.com.
If things will finalise, it would be the first time the Australian star will appear in a New York theatre since David Hare’s “The Blue Room”, directed by Sam Mendes, in 1998.
- Nicole Kidman's comeback to Broadway in 2011 - Sep 20, 2010
- Kidman heads to Broadway again - Sep 19, 2010
- Kate Winslet to make stage debut - Mar 17, 2012
- Rachel Griffiths to make Broadway debut - Jul 23, 2011
- Nicole Kidman slaps 'no eye contact' diktat for her stylists! - Mar 28, 2011
- Nicole Kidman to work in 'The Paperboy' - Jun 29, 2011
- Jackman returs to Broadway as Harry Houdini - Jan 05, 2012
- Nicole Kidman, Colin Firth in new vampire flick - Mar 10, 2011
- Nicole Kidman says her two-year-old daughter sings incessantly - Dec 04, 2010
- Nicole Kidman, Rob Marshall urge Kate Hudson to consider Broadway musical - Nov 24, 2009
- Love scenes with Kidman highlight of Efron's life - Mar 08, 2012
- Ethan Hawke returns to stage - May 24, 2012
- James Franco to star in 'Wizard of Oz' prequel - Feb 26, 2011
- Aniston to star in Los Angeles theatre marathon - Apr 28, 2011
- 'Legally Blonde' star wins best musical actress at Laurence Olivier Awards - Mar 14, 2011