Nicole Kidman concentrating on family lifeMay 21st, 2010 - 6:46 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, May 21 (ANI): Actress Nicole Kidman has revealed that she in now concentrating more on family than on her career.
Kidman, 42, who appeared at a charity event in Hong Kong, said that she and her husband country singer Keith Urban try to never spend more than three days apart in an effort to maintain a loving marriage.
“I think I’ve reached a point in my life where I’ve slowed down a lot, so it’s not difficult,” News.com.au quoted her as saying.
“My priority is very much keeping my family together and not being away from them,” she added.
Kidman also has two teenage children, Isabella and Connor, whom she and ex-husband Tom Cruise adopted together. (ANI)
- Kidman wants to extend her brood - Feb 04, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Keith Urban Welcome Surrogate Baby - Jan 18, 2011
- Nicole Kidman wishes her adopted children lived with her - Dec 22, 2010
- Nicole Kidman Reveals Why She Kept The Surrogacy A Secret At the Screen Actors Guild Awards 2011 - Jan 31, 2011
- Nicole Kidman’s Bliss Due To Her New Baby Is Diminished By Anguish Of Losing Her Two Oldest ... - Jan 28, 2011
- Kidman dines out on marriage anniversary - Jul 01, 2010
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Nicole Kidman – Life Is Bright And Beautiful - Dec 22, 2010
- Nicole Kidman confesses she's no domestic goddess - Dec 14, 2010
- Nicole Kidman wants to adopt Katie Holmes' baby - May 01, 2009
- Nicole and Katie's unique arrangement - May 02, 2009
- Nicole Kidman slams adoption reports (Lead) - Jun 02, 2009
- Kidman misses her adopted kids with Cruise - Dec 22, 2010
- Kidman emotionally damaged after split from Cruise - Feb 03, 2011
- Nicole Kidman blasts U.S. mag over "mum" report - Sep 01, 2009
Tags: actress nicole kidman, charity event, country singer, hong kong, husband tom cruise, isabella, keith urban, loving marriage, marriage, melbourne, news com au, nicole kidman, priority, teenage children, tom cruise