Nicolas Cage’s Former Las Vegas Home Up For Sale Once AgainJanuary 13th, 2011 - 8:36 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Las Vegas, Jan 13, (THAINDIAN NEWS) A lavish multi-million property that once belonged to Hollywood superstar Nicolas Cage has been put on sale once again. The luxurious mansion located in the sin city of Las Vegas was foreclosed on about two years ago and back then, the renowned actor did not have any other option other than to sell the property as he had astounding debts to clear. However, if recent reports are to be taken into consideration then the Las Vegas mansion is back in the market and is likely to be sold at a whopping $9 million.
The mansion which spans across a staggering 14,000-square-foot came into the limelight in the year 2006 when Nicolas Cage purchased the property for $8.5 million. In 2008, the “Face Off” star took the decision to sell the house and kept the price tag at a whopping $9.95 million. However, despite the sprawling mansion with its picture-perfect location, the price seemed too high to attract any buyer forcing the Hollywood actor to lower the price tag to $9.49 million. A year later, the lavish mansion was foreclosed by the bank and it was reportedly sold off for a price of $4.95 million on the very first day.
Reports say that currently the mansion is being pitched as ‘Nicolas Cage’s Ultimate Vegas Estate,” a catch which is sure to seize the attention of all the ardent Nicolas Cage fans out there. Apart from the sprawling rooms, the mansion is said to consist of eight bathrooms, a swimming pool, a sauna with exquisite flooring accompanied with a garage that can accommodate close to 16 cars!
- Nicolas Cage's Vegas home for sale again - Jan 13, 2011
- Foreclosure Auction Of Nicolas Cage Unsuccessful - Apr 09, 2010
- Michael Jackson's Las Vegas Home Sold To Fan For $3.1 Million - Jan 29, 2010
- Nicolas Cage's Mansion Faces Foreclosure On Failure To Be Sold - Apr 09, 2010
- Nicolas Cage foreclosure: No buyers for his LA mansion - Apr 09, 2010
- Christian Audigier buys Nicolas Cage's home - Sep 01, 2009
- Cash strapped Nicholas Cage buys a pyramid-shaped burial tomb in New Orleans - Apr 17, 2010
- Cage sells Las Vegas house - Jan 27, 2010
- Chris Tucker sells houses to pay debts - Dec 12, 2011
- Kate Moss' 'jinxed' London home finds no buyers - Mar 06, 2011
- Rihanna sells her Beverly Hills mansion at a loss - Feb 06, 2012
- Whitney's New Jersey mansion might be sold off soon - Feb 16, 2012
- Russia to sell silver, diamonds worth over $300 mn - Feb 22, 2012
- Mel Gibson sells his Greenwich property for $24 million - Jul 02, 2010
- Boxer Evander Holyfield forced to move out of his foreclosed home - Jul 10, 2012
Tags: 5 million, bathrooms, cars, city of las vegas, debts, face off, flooring, gina gomez, hollywood, hollywood actor, hollywood superstar, limelight, luxurious mansion, nicolas cage, price tag, renowned actor, sauna, sin city, square foot, swimming pool