Nicolas Cage treats son with a wedding jetMay 4th, 2011 - 8:08 am ICT by IANS
London, May 4 (IANS) Actor Nicolas Cage arranged a stay at a “four diamond” hotel in New Orleans for his son Weston Cage and wife Nikki Williams after their wedding last month and now hired a private jet to take them home to Los Angeles.
Cage’s son Weston Cage married Nikki Williams in New Orleans on April 24 and the actor paid for the couple to fly back to Los Angeles in private jet. He also provided the cash for a breathtaking fireworks display at the end of the wedding,reports contactmusic.com.
The 47-year-old actor’s generosity comes after it was revealed last month that he owes over $620,000 in unpaid gift taxes.
- Nicolas Cage's son arrested - Jul 06, 2011
- Nicolas Cage's son to enter rehab - Jul 24, 2011
- Nicolas Cage criticises ex-girlfriend Christina Fulton - Jun 16, 2011
- Restraining order against Nicolas Cage's son - Jun 21, 2011
- Nicolas Cage's son hospitalised - Jun 09, 2011
- Weston Cage booked for domestic abuse - Jul 05, 2011
- Cage won't be charged in domestic abuse case! - May 06, 2011
- Nicholas Cage's son hospitalized - Jun 09, 2011
- Nicolas Cage sued by ex-girlfriend Christina Fulton for $13 million - Dec 19, 2009
- Cage sued for $13 million by ex-lover - Dec 10, 2009
- Nicholas Cage sued by ex-gf Christina Fulton - Dec 14, 2009
- Nicolas Cage a woman abuser? - Sep 15, 2010
- Cage, Rourke finalised for 'Expendables 3' - Aug 15, 2012
- Ex-wife sues Nicolas Cage over house sale - Dec 09, 2009
- Cage sells Las Vegas house - Jan 27, 2010