Nicolas Cage sued over pay disputeJuly 1st, 2011 - 2:55 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 1 (IANS) Actor Nicolas Cage has been sued by Hollywood producer Paul Brooks demanding his pay for “Shadow of the Vampire”.
Brooks claims that the actor, who produced the movie, is yet to pay him $77,000. He wants a judge to force the actor to pay up, according to Tmz.com.
Brooks was an executive producer in the vampire movie which released 11 years ago in 2000.
“Shadow of the Vampire” starred Willem Dafoe and John Malkovich.
- Bell faces lawsuit - Aug 27, 2012
- Depp in Wes Anderson's film - Jul 18, 2012
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Frozen Ground' - Jul 30, 2011
- Johnny Depp to star in 'Dark Shadows' - Nov 06, 2010
- Lopez files case against driver for extortion - Aug 08, 2012
- 'Two And A Half Men' bosses slam Sheen for lies - Apr 15, 2011
- Nicolas Cage's son hospitalised - Jun 09, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan to star in mafia movie? - Apr 08, 2011
- Cage, Rourke finalised for 'Expendables 3' - Aug 15, 2012
- Sheen, Mueller reach agreement on custody of twin boys - Mar 11, 2011
- Lohan sued for unpaid limo bill - Oct 09, 2011
- Nicholas Cage to star in Ghost Rider sequel - Jun 17, 2010
- 'American Idol' cannot afford Carey: Cannon - Jul 17, 2012
- Nicolas Cage returns to 'Trespass' - Aug 05, 2010
- De Niro to play Bernie Madoff in TV biopic - May 17, 2011