Nicolas Cage in $6m debt over unpaid taxesOctober 10th, 2009 - 5:28 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, October 10 (ANI): Nicolas Cage has landed in troubled waters amid reports that he owes more than 6 million dollars to the tax department.
The ‘National Treasure’ actor allegedly owes the staggering amount in unpaid back taxes.
According to a notice of federal tax lien obtained by TMZ, the star purportedly stiffed out 6,257,005 dollars he was to pay in income tax from 2007, reports the Daily Telegraph.
The 45-year-old was also said to be a repeat tax offender after another federal tax lien reported that he owed more money from three more years of unpaid debts. (ANI)
- IRS on treasure hunt for Nicholas Cage debt - Aug 04, 2009
- Nicolas Cage 'faces $6.2M tax bill' - Aug 03, 2009
- Ozzy, Sharon Osbourne in $1.7 mn tax debt - Apr 11, 2011
- Jaime Pressly of 'My Name is Earl' Allegedly Owes $637G Taxes - Jan 25, 2011
- Nicholas Cage to pay $14m in back taxes - Jan 17, 2010
- Brinkley pledges to settle tax debt - Dec 06, 2011
- Naomi Campbell faces huge tax bill in U.S - Aug 19, 2010
- Nicolas Cage treats son with a wedding jet - May 04, 2011
- 'Investment company not suing Nicolas Cage for fraud' - Dec 28, 2009
- Kim Kardashian facing charge from dentist - Aug 22, 2012
- Jaime Pressly Is Accused Of Not Paying Massive Taxes - Jan 25, 2011
- Nicholas Cage settles financial suit with accountant - Sep 02, 2010
- Ja Rule admits to $3M tax evasion in New Jersey - Mar 23, 2011
- MJ's estate makes $310m since his death in 2009 - Feb 18, 2011
- Nicolas Cage owes US government $14 mn - Jan 17, 2010
Tags: 6 million, back taxes, daily telegraph, federal tax lien, income tax, melbourne, million dollars, money, national treasure, national treasure actor, nicolas cage, notice of federal tax lien, troubled waters, unpaid debts, unpaid taxes