Nicolas Cage criticises ex-girlfriend Christina FultonJune 16th, 2011 - 2:45 am ICT by IANS
London, June 16 (IANS) Actor Nicolas Cage has criticised ex-girlfriend Christina Fulton after she attempted to gain a conservatorship over their troubled son Weston.
Weston Cage, 20, was taken to a Beverly Hills medical facility to undergo a mental evaluation after he reportedly “freaked out” following an argument with his personal trainer at a Hollywood eatery last week while Christina is taking legal action to take control of his life, Nicolas thinks it is unnecessary.
“I hope Ms. Fulton will come to her senses one day and get some help… Weston is a man. I have complete faith he will weather this well,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Cage as saying.
Cage and Fulton came face to face in a Los Angeles court Tuesday in their legal battle over the $13 million home he bought for her and Weston after Christina claimed the actor promised her full ownership.
The pair along with their lawyers met with Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Teresa Sanchez-Gordon and reached a settlement but the terms have not been disclosed.
- Nicholas Cage's son hospitalized - Jun 09, 2011
- Christina Fulton Files Lawsuit Against Actor Nicholas Cage Over Property Sale - Dec 09, 2009
- Restraining order against Nicolas Cage's son - Jun 21, 2011
- Nicolas Cage a woman abuser? - Sep 15, 2010
- Nicolas Cage sued by ex-girlfriend Christina Fulton for $13 million - Dec 19, 2009
- Nicolas Cage's son arrested - Jul 06, 2011
- Nicolas Cage's son hospitalised - Jun 09, 2011
- Ex-wife sues Nicolas Cage over house sale - Dec 09, 2009
- Nicholas Cage sued by ex-gf Christina Fulton - Dec 14, 2009
- Cage sued for $13 million by ex-lover - Dec 10, 2009
- Nicolas Cage treats son with a wedding jet - May 04, 2011
- Nicolas Cage threatens to sue ex-wife over 'abuse' claims - Dec 14, 2009
- Gibson, Grigorieva reach deal - Aug 28, 2011
- Nicolas Cage's son attacks photographer - Nov 13, 2009
- Broke Nicholas Cage to sells his mansion - Apr 04, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,