Nicola Roberts’s weight woesNovember 30th, 2011 - 4:18 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 30 (IANS) Singer Nicola Roberts insists she is naturally very skinny and constantly has to eat something because she finds it hard to gain weight.
The 26-year-old also thinks she is unfairly slammed for her slender frame, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I do have to be conscious about the things I eat. I make sure I’m constantly eating because it’s really hard for me to put weight on. My mum’s the same. She’s stick-thin. If that’s your shape, then that’s the way it is,” she said.
- Diane Kruger thinks she's skinny - Jul 03, 2012
- Sofia Vergara was nick-named 'toothpick' over her stick-thin figure as child - Feb 15, 2011
- Heidi Klum keeps weight on to avoid wrinkles - Nov 24, 2010
- Nicola Roberts wants curvy figure - Sep 23, 2011
- Michaele Salahi insists she's not 'anorexic' - Aug 07, 2010
- Mendes doesn't mind eating carbohydrates - Aug 12, 2011
- Penelope Cruz dances her way to perfect shape - May 11, 2011
- Mollie King has never been drunk - Aug 01, 2012
- Is model Candice Swanepoel too thin? - Apr 01, 2011
- Tamsin Egerton loves cakes - Jun 12, 2011
- What motivates Mendes to stay fit? - May 11, 2011
- Nicola retrieves Cheryl's phone from toilet - Dec 18, 2011
- Kim Kardashian works hard to maintain figure - Jul 27, 2011
- Hilary Duff regrets her teenage years - Oct 24, 2010
- Thin Elizabeth Banks won't mention her weight - May 16, 2012
Tags: , , , , ,