Nicola Roberts won’t get her nose fixedJuly 2nd, 2011 - 10:01 am ICT by IANS
London, July 2 (IANS) Singer Nicola Roberts hates her nose but she will never go for surgery to correct it.
“The Girls Aloud” star has a bump on her nose.
“I had short hair for so long and I was bored that I couldn’t do anything with it. I wanted a high pony, so I put in hair extensions. I don’t like my nose, but changing it is an extreme too far.
“It makes me who I am and OK, I’ve got a bump in my nose, but f**k it. Some people have got bog ears, some people have got big bums, everybody’s different,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 25-year-old as saying.
Roberts also said that everybody has insecurities about their looks, which is why people wear make-up.
“I always say that you have to love yourself, and once you do, other people will become more comfortable with who you are as a person and I still string stand by that.
“If anyone was happy with how they looked then they wouldn’t wear make-up. You have to make yourself happy as well,” she said.
- Nicola Roberts happy to stay makeup-free - Sep 26, 2011
- Julia Roberts pities young Hollywood actors - Aug 13, 2010
- Clooney can't recognise his older self - Sep 30, 2011
- Birt hairdresser's nose collapses 'after decades of inhaling tiny lippings' - Oct 14, 2010
- Julia Roberts too busy to work on her looks - Aug 15, 2010
- Watson likes natural look - Sep 21, 2011
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012
- Julia Roberts says modern actresses' scrutiny makes her 'insecure' - Aug 13, 2010
- 'Fashion shows not just about clothes' - Jul 04, 2012
- Nicola retrieves Cheryl's phone from toilet - Dec 18, 2011
- Rooney Mara's Extreme Makeover to Play 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' - Jan 13, 2011
- Sarah Harding wants Girls Aloud to regroup - Oct 24, 2010
- I don't believe in competition: Sonakshi Sinha - Aug 03, 2011
- You've got to love yourself first: Lopez - Oct 28, 2011
- Girls Aloud are more like colleagues than friends: Coyle - Dec 06, 2010