Nicola Roberts wants own shoe rangeJune 26th, 2011 - 6:00 am ICT by IANS
London, June 26 (IANS) Songer Nicola Roberts would love to create her own footwear range after designing a pair of shoes for her debut album “Cinderella Eyes”.
The “Girls Aloud” singer who is renowned for her fashion choices has previously developed her own make-up range Dainty Doll, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I love fashion and I love the way that clothes can make you feel. I also kind of respect it so much that I would never just take my position for granted in the fact that would just throw a clothing line out,” she said.
“I would love to do a shoe collection. I have just designed a shoe for the album campaign because the record is called ‘Cinderella’s eyes’ it’s my take on the modern day glass slipper, so to have fun with something like a shoe collection would be amazing,” she added.
- Christian Louboutin recreates Cinderella's slipper - Jul 06, 2012
- US woman has collection of 16,400 shoes! - Aug 29, 2012
- Richie's new collection out in September - Aug 21, 2012
- Nicola Roberts' album surprises Cheryl Cole - Oct 24, 2011
- Jimmy Choo creates men's shoes - Jan 20, 2011
- Nicola Roberts wants duet with Kanye West - Oct 17, 2011
- Denise Richards designs shoes for charity - Dec 30, 2011
- Cheryl Cole planning a fashion line? - Sep 22, 2011
- Sarah Harding to turn businesswoman - Jun 27, 2010
- Now, Rachel Bilson to launch shoe range - Oct 12, 2011
- Dream come true for Malini Ramani with interiors' foray (With Images) - Dec 18, 2011
- Osbourne want to launch her own fashion line - Aug 25, 2011
- Cheryl Cole owns 2,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 07, 2011
- My fashion isn't art for me: Tom Ford - May 11, 2012
- Kids Footwear Available Now At Viva La Diva - Oct 08, 2010