Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatusJanuary 31st, 2012 - 10:35 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 31 (IANS) Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts admits she felt “sad and angry” when the band went on hiatus as she didn’t know what to do with herself.
The 26-year-old, who went her way from bandmates Sarah Harding, Cheryl Cole, Nadine Coyle and Kimberley Walsh in 2009, struggled to decide what to do with her life when the group began their break.
“Before I started making the album, I felt so frustrated that I wasn’t making music and I felt like I couldn’t see music in my life for a long time. I didn’t know how I was going to have music in my life until the band had another record,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Roberts as saying.
“It really made me sad. I felt like I wanted to be a singer and I used to write little and then all of a sudden the band went on a break and management were trying to find different things for me to do, this TV work, that TV work, and it was just like, ‘This is really sad, actually.’ Really not sitting well with me at all,” she added.
- Walsh wants Girls Aloud reunion - Dec 05, 2011
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Kimberley Walsh wants anonymity - Feb 05, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Nadine Coyle sets up record label for debut album - Sep 07, 2010
- Girl Aloud will never split: Kimberly Walsh - Feb 07, 2011
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
- Girls Aloud will not perform for 2 years - Aug 30, 2010
- Sarah Harding wants Girls Aloud to regroup - Oct 24, 2010
- Girls Aloud to regroup without Nadine Coyle - Jul 29, 2010
- Sarah Harding to turn businesswoman - Jun 27, 2010
- Kimberley Walsh plans New Year party - Dec 24, 2010
- Cheryl Cole loves New York - Oct 15, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite 'Girls Aloud' band - Jun 02, 2011