Nicola Roberts happy to stay makeup-freeSeptember 26th, 2011 - 4:02 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 26 (IANS) Singer Nicola Roberts doesn’t feel the need to dress up while going out and can happily go makeup-free.
“Of course, I’d leave the house without make-up! People take it too seriously. This is why I love twitter,” she told Star magazine.
“Last week, I left the house feeling crap. It was just one of those days - my hair was bad, I hadn’t had my coffee and a girl tweeted: ‘You make it OK for girls who are different to feel good.’ It was really sweet. It puts the bad hair days into perspective,” she added.
The Girls Aloud singer is proud of her ginger hair, reports contactmusic.com.
“I love being known as the ginger one! It would be so crap if I didn’t have ginger hair. It’s been my special thing since I was little. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on ginger hair. There’s a saying: ‘Not everyone has to love you, but as long as somebody loves you, then you’ll be OK’.”
- Nicola Roberts won't get her nose fixed - Jul 02, 2011
- Nicola Roberts wants duet with Kanye West - Oct 17, 2011
- Nicola Roberts wants own shoe range - Jun 26, 2011
- Susan Boyle visited by late mother's spirit - Dec 11, 2011
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Underwood does own make-up - Apr 24, 2012
- Walsh wants Girls Aloud reunion - Dec 05, 2011
- Hot Yoga reverses Sudhir Mishra's aging process - Mar 30, 2012
- Lovato feels confident without make-up - Jul 19, 2012
- Penelope Cruz chops own hair - Feb 05, 2011
- Akshay celebrates birthday with family (Movie Snippets) - Sep 10, 2012
- Cole wanted family before solo career - Jun 08, 2012
- Kimberley Walsh wants anonymity - Feb 05, 2011
- Nicola Roberts wants curvy figure - Sep 23, 2011
- Mcgregor wants a break for family time - Jan 23, 2012