Nicki Minaj’s video bannedFebruary 2nd, 2012 - 2:29 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 2 (IANS) Rapper Nicki Minaj’s latest music video has been banned from a US television network.
Black Entertainment Television (Bet) bosses are refusing to broadcast the hip-hop star’s video. According to Tmz.com, it won’t be aired as it’s too explicit for the channel.
The clip features several scantily-dressed female models, suggestive dance moves, and shots of Minaj’s thong-clad butt.
The track will be included on Minaj’s forthcoming album “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded”, which will release in April this year.
- Nicki Minaj thinks pink for New Year's party - Dec 13, 2010
- Minaj's fragrance bottle has a pink wig - Sep 08, 2012
- Nicki Minaj wants to be an author - Mar 14, 2012
- Why did Minaj quit Twitter? - Apr 21, 2012
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2010 Premieres - Oct 13, 2010
- Nicki Minaj to launch nail polish range - Oct 24, 2011
- Minaj pays tribute to dead fan - Jun 01, 2012
- Nicki Minaj quits Twitter - Apr 20, 2012
- Minaj finds it boring to look sexy - Feb 15, 2012
- I'm not bisexual: Nicki Minaj - Sep 06, 2012
- Catholic League slams Minaj's Grammy gig as vulgar - Feb 14, 2012
- Drake And Nicki Minaj Reveal They Are A Married Couple Through Twitter - Aug 28, 2010
- Nicki Minaj Quits Rihanna's Tour To Accomplish Her Album - Apr 08, 2010
- Report: Rapper Soulja Boy arrested for drug and gun charges - Oct 19, 2011
- Another Track From Drake's "Thank Me Later" Leaked - Jun 02, 2010
Tags: black entertainment television, butt, dance moves, feb 2, female models, forthcoming album, hip hop star, latest music, london feb, music video, nicki minaj, suggestive dance, television bet, television network, thong