Nick Cannon wants singing twinsOctober 22nd, 2011 - 3:54 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 22 (IANS) Nick Cannon wants his and Mariah Carey’s twins to sing as beautifully as their mother when they are older.
The “America’s Got Talent” host describes the couple’s six-month-old babies Moroccan and Monroe as little geniuses, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I want them to be able to sing as beautifully as their mother. I want them to be able to play instruments and everything,” he said.
- Fatherhood is amazing: Nick Cannon - Aug 27, 2011
- Carey, Cannon reveal baby names - May 05, 2011
- Mariah Carey back to work - Jun 28, 2012
- Mariah disagrees with husband over kids - Jun 23, 2011
- I did develop diabetes: Mariah Carey - Nov 11, 2011
- Alison wants to reconcile with sister Mariah - May 28, 2012
- Carey, Cannon working on cartoon - May 09, 2012
- Carey loves spending time in nursery - Apr 21, 2011
- Cannon furious after twin's birth certificate leaked online - May 26, 2011
- Mariah Carey's twins to star in mom's video - Nov 23, 2011
- Carey launches website dedicated to her twins - Oct 25, 2011
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon expecting twins - Dec 17, 2010
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon announce names of their twins! - May 05, 2011
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon renews vows - Apr 29, 2012
- Shoes inspired Mariah to lose weight - Nov 11, 2011