Nick Cannon urges Mariah Carey to embrace her voluptuous figureJune 11th, 2009 - 4:49 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jun 11 (ANI): American actor/rapper Nick Cannon has defended his wife Mariah Carey’s weight gain, and even asked her to embrace her voluptuous figure.
Carey, 39, has been attracting unwanted attention recently after she showed off her curves in figure-hugging dresses at various celebrity events.
But Cannon, 28, has told her that he is not bothered about how she looks, and has even encouraged her to pile on the pounds, as his love for her is more than skin deep.
“I always tell her, ‘Girl, you’ve got all those curves and me with no brakes’,” Contactmusic quoted him as telling Us Weekly.
“It’s something that everyone deals with. Everybody is different for a reason; it ain’t about trying to be super-skinny. That’s not what’s hot. It’s about what’s inside,” he added. (ANI)
- Mariah Carey mum on pregnancy rumours - Jun 05, 2010
- Mariah Carey hires dog shrink to ready dogs for twin babies' arrival - Mar 15, 2011
- Mariah Carey's American Idol promotional photo released - Jul 27, 2012
- Nick Cannon stays mum on latest Mariah Carey pregnancy rumours - Aug 24, 2010
- Mariah Carey's hubby Nick Cannon laughs off twins rumours - Dec 11, 2010
- Nick Cannon suffers from autoimmune disease - Mar 03, 2012
- Alison wants to reconcile with sister Mariah - May 28, 2012
- Carey expecting boy and girl - Feb 02, 2011
- Christina Hendricks still fuming over critics' overweight comments - Jul 07, 2010
- Cannon buys flat shoes for pregnant wife - Nov 03, 2010
- Mariah not expecting twins: Nick Cannon - Dec 12, 2010
- Mariah Carey plans Christmas concert - Nov 03, 2010
- Mariah Carey had a miscarriage two years ago - Oct 29, 2010
- I'm more attracted to Mariah Carey than ever, says Nick Cannon - Apr 07, 2011
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey is expecting twins - Dec 17, 2010