Nick Cannon threatens to slap rapper EminemSeptember 23rd, 2010 - 3:38 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Sep 22 (THAINDIAN NEWS) According to Perez Hilton, the Nick Cannon and Eminem feud has gotten so out of hand, that Nick has threatened that he would slap the rapper.
According to reports by Perez Hilton, the America’s Got Talent host has said that if he ever came face to face with Eminem, then he would slap him in the face. It ought to be mentioned that the two celebrities have been at loggerheads for quite some time now. Their verbal battle started more than a year ago, and with the latest threat, there seems to be no signs of any abatement.
According to reports, the whole issue started when Eminem claimed that once upon a time, he used to have a physical relationship with Nick’s wife Mariah Carey. However the allegation has been steadfastly denied by Carey, and Nick is also standing by her word. However Eminem alleges that their physical relationship happened much before Nick and Carey started dating and got married.
In fact Mariah also took the battle to all together another level, by writing a song about it, that was very aptly titled – Obsessed. On the other hand, Eminem seems to have finally gotten some sense into his head, as his latest album – Recovery is said to have a more mature bent.
- Mariah Carey, ex Eminem's war of words a 'publicity stunt' - Aug 15, 2009
- I'm not nervous to be a dad, says Nick Cannon - Oct 30, 2010
- Nick Cannon wants singing twins - Oct 22, 2011
- Mariah Carey's friend buys a 'baby book' for her - Sep 17, 2010
- Nervous Nick Cannon 'took Mariah Carey to wrong hospital ward' - May 02, 2011
- Mariah Carey's friend buys her baby book - Sep 17, 2010
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon renews vows - Apr 29, 2012
- Mariah Carey Confirms It; She's Pregnant at 41! - Nov 01, 2010
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey is expecting twins - Dec 17, 2010
- Eminem wishes Cannon, Carey "the best" after sparking feud with song - May 20, 2009
- Mariah Carey says Nick Cannon doesn't want their baby to believe in Santa - Dec 09, 2010
- Carey expecting boy and girl - Feb 02, 2011
- 'American Idol' cannot afford Carey: Cannon - Jul 17, 2012
- Mariah Carey fuels pregnancy rumors - Oct 11, 2010
- Nick Cannon has no grudges against Eminem - May 25, 2009