Nick Cannon accuses Eminem of ‘racial bigotry’ after Carey rapMay 11th, 2009 - 5:54 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 11 (ANI): American actor Nick Cannon has accused rapper Eminem, real name Marshall Mathers III, of “racial bigotry” after the latter made a derogatory new track mentioning Mariah Carey.
Cannon, 28, who married Carey, 39, last year, is furious with Eminem, 36, for putting his and his wife’s name in a controversial song, which is featured on his latest album ‘Relapse’.
In his latest LP, Eminem had recorded Bagpipes From Baghdad, and in it he comments on his alleged romance with Carey - one that she vehemently denies.
“Nick Cannon better back the f**k up. I’m not playing, I want her back, you punk. Nick Cannon, you pr**k, I wish you luck with that f**kin’ whore,” Contactmusic quoted Eminem as rapping in the track.
But Cannon isn’t going to let the star get away with his comments - vowing that Eminem’s words will have “repercussions”.
“A mediocre (at best) Eminem record that sounds like it was written in 2001. At first, I thought it was old material that had been dug up from when dude ‘fantasised’ about having a pretend fling with Mariah. … But all of a sudden I hear my name in the verse! My first reaction was like, ‘This is his new s**t? Wow, that’s too bad’,” he wrote on his blog.
“Maybe I’m going too far, but I thought we got past the days where white men could spew vulgar obscenities at our beautiful queens and get away with it.
“What’s next? Are we going to let this trash say something horrible about our lovely first lady, Mrs. Michelle Obama? Or would Marshall have talked sideways out of his neck like this about Oprah Winfrey? This act of racist bigotry cannot go unnoticed.
“Calling my wife a ‘c**t’ and a ‘whore’ is way worse than anything Don Imus could have ever said. So trust, repercussions will be served. Anybody got Al Sharpton’s number?!
“So, Miss Marshall, I’m going to make you wish you never spoke my name and regret the ungodly things you said about my wife. This is going to be fun! It’s however you want it! Just remember, you did this to yourself! Your legacy has now been tainted from this day forth! You will now be known as the rapper who lost to corny-ass Nick Cannon!” he added.
The blog, which featured on Cannon’s official website, has since been taken down due to an overload of comments. (ANI)
- Eminem wishes Cannon, Carey "the best" after sparking feud with song - May 20, 2009
- Nick Cannon has no grudges against Eminem - May 25, 2009
- Nick Cannon suffers from autoimmune disease - Mar 03, 2012
- Cannon gets 'high-heel queen' Mariah Carey to wear flats! - Nov 01, 2010
- Mariah Carey says Nick Cannon doesn't want their baby to believe in Santa - Dec 09, 2010
- Nick Cannon shocked by Mariah Carey's high-heeled shoe collection - Oct 30, 2010
- How pregnant Mariah's private nude pic became game for the world to see - Apr 09, 2011
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon expecting twins - Dec 17, 2010
- Mariah Carey's hubby Nick Cannon laughs off twins rumours - Dec 11, 2010
- I'm probably going to faint when Mariah Carey gives birth: Nick Cannon - Mar 26, 2011
- Nick Cannon threatens to slap rapper Eminem - Sep 23, 2010
- Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon Expecting A Girl And A Boy - Feb 02, 2011
- Nick Cannon 'regrets naked photo shoot with pregnant wife Mariah Carey' - Apr 06, 2011
- Nick Cannon Announces; Mariah Carey Expecting Twins! - Dec 18, 2010
- Fatherhood is amazing: Nick Cannon - Aug 27, 2011
Tags: al sharpton, american actor, baghdad, controversial song, don imus, eminem, first lady, fling, mariah carey, marshall mathers iii, michelle obama, miss marshall, nick cannon, obscenities, oprah winfrey, racial bigotry, relapse, repercussions, white men, whore