Nicholson and Freemans The Bucket List rules weekend Box OfficeJanuary 14th, 2008 - 11:42 am ICT by admin
Washington, Jan 14 (ANI): Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freemans new movie The Bucket List ruled the US box office over the weekend grossing 19.5 million dollars.
Second on the list was Ice Cube and Tracy Morgan’s First Sunday that took in 19 million dollars, according to figures by Exhibitor Relations.
Jennifer Garner starrer Juno, a movie about a couple trying to adopt a pregnant teens child, took in 16.2 million dollars, becoming the third highest grossing movie for the weekend.
The top five top grossing movie list was rounded off by Nicolas Cages new movie National Treasure: Book of Secrets in fourth spot with 11.5 million dollars and Alvin and the Chipmunks in fifth spot, with an earning of 9.1 million dollars, reports E! Online.
The top 10 earners at the weekend box-office as per figures from Exhibitor Relations is:
1. The Bucket List, $19.5 million
2. First Sunday, $19 million
3. Juno, $14 million
4. National Treasure: Book of Secrets, $11.5 million
5. Alvin and the Chipmunks, $9.1 million
6. I Am Legend, $8.1 million
7. One Missed Call, $6.1 million
8. P.S. I Love You, $5 million
9. The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie, $4.4 million
10. Atonement, $4.3 million (ANI)
Tags: 1 million dollars, 5 million, alvin and the chipmunks, atonement, book of secrets, chipmunks, earners, exhibitor relations, freemans, jack nicholson, jennifer garner, movie list, national treasure, national treasure book of secrets, nicolas cages, one missed call, pregnant teens, tracy morgan, treasure book, weekend box office